Amir Imagine - @mikaelamoore1

I hope you this is what you meant, and that you like it :)

enjoy!

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Amir's POV

I walked into the temple preparing for the next incantation. I found it hard to focus, i had my mind on this girl. She was beautiful. And her name was- "ACOLYTE!!!!" i heard Vera scream. I walked over, "yes ma'am?" i inquire. "get back to work!" she says sternly. "yes ma'am sorry magus" i apologize.

-•- 2 hours later -•-

Vera's Daughter's POV (Cassie)

I walked into the bar with Hamish, Lilith, Randall, and Jack. We got a table near the window, and i looked around as jack cut his finger and ordered a pitcher of beer with a piece of paper. We all poured some into our glasses and drank up. I looked around and saw Amir. he was so handsome. i got up from the table and went over to say hi to him. "hello" i beamed, a little tipsy. "hey cassie" he smiled in reply. he motioned for me to sit down so i did. "how are you?" he inquired. "i'm good, thank you, and you?" i answered. "i am pretty stressed with incanta-" he paused and widened his eyes slightly. i studied his face..."incanta..." i muttered to myself trying to figure out what he was going to say. "incan, incantation?" i looked back up at him.

Amir's POV

I tense up at my slip up, but then realize she doesn't have her memory of being in the order that i don't need to worry. "incan, incantation?" she says, i widen my eyes and stare at her. "oh shit balls" i mutter, standing up from the table and walk out of the bar. i hear her following me so i start running. i hate to do this to her, but i have to she can't have her memories back. I have to go tell vera.

-•- at the temple -•-

i get to the temple, attempt to catch my breath and knock on vera's door. "What?" i hear her booming voice. the doors snap open and i take a step inside. "Cass-Cassie , uh" i try to think of her last name but it doesn't come to mine. "uh.. she remembers parts of the order." "Cassie who?" Vera stands up. "i-i don't remember her last name" i stutter. "what does she look like" vera questions getting up walking closer to me. "she,, she has brown hair and she's like this tall" i say bring my hand a little my shoulders. "great" vera says sarcastically. "get the power we're going to find her."

Vera's Daughter's POV (Cassie)

I tried to run after Amir but he ran too fast. "Amir?? Where are you??" i look around. I decide to shift into Midnight and cover more ground. even though Hamish told us no unnecessary shifts. "this was necessary, right?"
i go into a grove of trees beginning to undress, as i shift. i let midnight take over and use his nose to try to track Amir. I tell him to stay in cover by the trees, but he refuses launching us out of the grove onto the road. Midnight freezes as we see two people walking hurriedly down the road. being the scaredy cat he is, and against my wishes, we end up shifting back into a human again. "DAMNIT" i whisper-yell. the two people are staring at me now, it looks like a tall women, and some student.. i run back into the tree grove hoping they couldn't identify me, let alone see my naked body. i find my clothes and manage to put them on before hearing rustling from the direction of the road. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" i duck down beside a bush to identify who it is. "where did she go, we-" i hear a familiar voice begin before being cut off by ,,, "mom?" i stand up questioning. Amir's head turns between the two of us "mom?" he says surprised. "shut up" i here my mom say to him as some weird white powder is blown into my face, everything goes black and the last thing i feel is being caught in someone's arms.

-•- 1 day later -•-

I open my eyes, and look around to find amir sitting near my bed. "hey,, how're you feeling?" he asks me. "fine, a little headache." i rub my head to soothe the pain, and the night previous memories flood in. "so you're a werewolf..?" he says acting like he doesn't want it to be true. "yes..." i sigh. he stands up "why didn't you tell me? i, i'm your best friend. how could you keep this from me Cassie?" he begins. "amir no, i- i'm sorry it- i didn't know how to begin or explain it to you. i mean you're in the order!!! for crying out loud. you're supposed to be my enemy!" i cry. "wha-" he sighs "how did you know i was in the order" he questions. "oh please anyone with two eyes and half a brain could tel" i giggle. "you're the most transparent person ever" " i am not." he fake pouts. i go up to hug him and then he blurts "i like you". i blush, smiling, "i like you too, amir."