Part 4 - Home sweet home

A/n: Heyyy! Sry that I kept u guys waiting but I hope this chapter will make it up for not uploading as I said I would.
Also made a really cool edit of Robert! Check out
@ minniedit on Instagram!!❤

~~~

The flight back home was really exhausting and I didn't liked the fact that I had to go to school the next day but I was excited to see my friends and tell them about the crazy stuff that happened, I mean I have Robert's phone number. Like whaaaaat???

We arrived at home in the early afternoon hours. I (of course) filmed my trip to NYC , since I thought this would make a cool YouTube video.

I unpacked my stuff and began editing while listening to some music. The soundtrack of Guardians of the Galaxy was playing on my vinyl player. (Video above♡)

I hummed along to the Lyrics of 'Hooked on a feeling' while nodding my head to the rhythm. I didn't seem to notice how quickly time had passed, because my mom suddenly called me to dinner.

Making sure that all my editing I've done was saved, I made my way down stairs.

My mom made my favorite food and so my plate was empty pretty quickly.

After we've eaten I made my way back upstairs, taking a shower, putting out an outfit for the next day and going to bed early, because I was really tired.

The next morning I was woken up by my alarm going off , I groggily made my way to the bathroom, basically dragging myself there.

I brushed my teeth and put on my clothes, packing my bag for the day.

Taking a look at my phone I began rushing out of the house , realizing that I was going to be late.

As I sprinted to the bus stop I was just on time , I got on and started to listen to some music on my phone, luckily I brought my earphones otherwise the bus drive would be pretty boring.

A few minutes late the bus came to a stop and all the students got out. I made my way over to wher my friends stood.

My best friend y/f/n came running towards me and embraced me in a huge hug "I missed you sooo much y/n/n!" "I was gone for two days!" I said laughing about her over reaction. "But I still missed you! It's not the same when you are not around!" She said with a pounding face.

"Ok , ok" I said chuckling

-skipping forward to lunch-

"Y/n , you didn't told us about your trip to NY jet, how was it?" One of my friends asked

"Oh, get ready bitches, I've got some tea to spill!" I said in a overly dramatic tone gaining a few ohhhh's from my friends.

"So, I know that you all have seen the show, and so you know that Robert Irwin was also there, right?" I asked "Yeah, and did you meet him?!" My bff asked "Even better" I said "I got his number!!" I cheered with a huge smile on my face.

My friends had all a shocked look on their faces "No way!!" They said in unison.

"I have proof, if you don't believe me!" I said laughing holding up my phone with Robert's and my chat.