Chapter 1 - Sudden Marriage!

Start from the beginning

"Aashi is a kid only, she doesn't know what's good or bad for her. I know and I took this decision
carefully Di. Sheetal is a woman who knows what she wants for life and she shares the same thoughts as mine" he said getting serious, but somewhere inside his heart, he was insecure of his own decision.

"If you say so.." Anjali shrugged.

"Aashi come here.." Arnav called her, she climbed down the sofa and went running to him. Arnav
signaled Nani to give him her glass of milk. Nani obeyed him and hand it to him.

Arnav lifted her with one arm, and she giggled seeing her father holding her with one arm and the
other arm holding the glass of milk. He made her sit with him, and made her drink the milk which Aashi obeyed quietly drinking the milk like a good girl.

"Was milky good?" Arnav cuddled her. Aashi nodded sideways with pout, which made a small smile
appear on his lips staring at the face she made.

Akash and NK also came after getting ready to leave for the hall. Akash cleared his throat after seeing his brother with suit, "Bhai we are going to YOUR marriage hall, not for office!!"

Anjali and Nani busted out laughing, while Arnav rolled his eyes and stood up taking Aashi with him to the car.

"Even he's not interested in this marriage!" Anjali said sighing; her brother is one stubborn person.
*****************************************
Few hours later..
At the marriage hall, two girls reached there running in hurry with boxes of sweets from their famous sweet shop.

"Hey Khushi run na! We can't lose our clients for carelessness.." Preeti shouted, as she was running to hand to sweet ordered by Anjali Raizada.

And Khushi was dancing happily to the sound of music and drums outside with the guests forgetting
about the order. As soon as she heard Preeti's shout, she bit her tongue and went running behind her friend.

"Tension not Preeti, even if we delay a bit they won't scold us because they won't find better laddo, jalebi, rasgulla and all than our sweet's shop!!" Khushi giggled as both friends entered in the hall.

Khushi and Preeti were awed by the decoration; it was so grand as if they are watching some movie
types of marriage.

"Wow.. so beautiful.." Preeti whispered to Khushi, widening her eyes in surprise.

"Who are you both?" the guard asked in the entrance.

"Ji we are here to give these sweets to Anjali ma'am, she ordered in our sweets shop!" Preeti replied, while Khushi rolled her eyes in disbelief, and muttered, "They order from us and still get suspicious!"

The guard asked them to wait, he went to confirm with Anjali to which she recognized and asked to guard to let them in.

Khushi and Preeti rushed to the kitchen side, and Anjali welcomed them with a smile on her face.

"Namaste.." Khushi and Preeti joined their hands greeting Anjali.

"Namaste.." Anjali joined her hands smiling, "Sorry for the trouble the guards caused to you both, actually it's my brother's marriage and he's very known person in the business world, someone may want to harm him and us, his family that's why this security is keeping a watch on everyone.." she explained apologetically.

"Tension not ji, we didn't felt bad at least this guard of yours was polite, there is one I met dressed in black suit who held me so harshly when I only wanted to help their boss's daughter who was lost! I wish I could give him a punch, but I'm not Salman Khan!" Khushi said cutely.

Anjali giggled: You're very cute!

Khushi smiled cheekily earning a glare from Preeti for talking too much in front of their client.