Stiles' lips parted slightly, "Allison."

"She found me first." Jacy twisted her 'J' pendant absently. "I didn't even know she was dead until I recognized her from the memorial case at school."

"I saw her once," he hesitated. "After the crash, I mean. The first day, actually. Before I knew I was a ghost. She tried to tell me something but she vanished."

"Your connection to the spirit world wasn't stable then. You saw through because you knew her well, but you weren't strong enough to maintain it yet."

"And I think Boyd grabbed me when I chased after you that day." Stiles held out the arm he remembered getting yanked. "I couldn't see him, but it happened when I was passing his table."

Jacy laughed lightly, "That one's on me. Boyd was trying to stop you for me. Or, slow you down, at least."

"How come I can't see them now? All week it's just been you at that table because you turned down Scott's offer to sit with them." Stiles noticed by Jacy's body language that there was something else on her mind.

"It's because you're closer to life versus death. It's a good sign you still can't see them." She used one hand when she spoke to explain, "And I don't sit with them because Lydia and Kira don't like me."

"They just don't know you. They'll come around."

"Stiles, they haven't spoken to me without the alpha around because they're afraid I'll hurt them."

"You're harmless." Stiles shrugged it off. "They're just paranoid."

"That'll happen when you kidnap someone."

"At least they didn't duct tape your mouth and then rip it off." Stiles was trying to get over his possession, so he thought jokes might help. "They did that to me. I also got my ass kicked by Allison's grandpa once."

Jacy laughed as Stiles himself did, "That must've sucked." She tucked a wave of hair behind her Santa red ear. "Where is Gerard, anyways?"

"Don't know. When Argent left, I know he took Isaac, but I don't think Gerard went. I haven't seen him since the night Jackson changed from the kanima, but Scott and Allison went and saw him before we took down the Alpha pack." He shrugged, "Some home, I think. Old people have to deal with the sociopath in a friggin wheelchair."

Jacy smiled a little at his last comment. "Let's just hope he's not anymore trouble."

"It'd be funny to watch him try, though." Stiles had gotten a giggle out of her, which only made him laugh through a grin. "Especially if it involved stairs."

"You're horrible." She shook her head, guilty of the smile that was plastered on her face.

"Hey," Stiles moved around the dirt by his feet. "Who all have you helped? I know you help ghosts cross over, but-"

"Stiles, I don't like to talk about it." Jacy interrupted hastily.

"I've noticed." Stiles' eyes found Jacy's. "I've told you so much and I barely know a thing about you."

Jacy shut her eyes for a moment. "Because I don't like to remember. You have a lot of happy memories and I literally have only a handful, at most."

"Then tell me one of the good ones." Stiles still looked at her even when she didn't look back. "Jace, I hate not knowing you."

Jacy lightly laughed, moving her brown eyes up to the sky.

"What?"

"You called me Jace." Her brows softly furrowed, but it was a happy expression. "I just noticed you've been calling me that."