PROLONG

CADEN STEWART:

life has never been easy for her CADEN never experienced what love really is.  Though for the outsider  she has a perfect family. A father  who works as a manager of a well renounced firm and her mother as a lovely house wife who is actively involved in social activities.

But caden never received any love nor recognisation from her family they treated her as if she never exist.
caden  knew that some thing had gone wrong between her parents. 

she remember those days when her mother used to take care of her and love her. she had always been a daddy's girl .
But soon the things changed when she turned five.

from then on she was left to do things on her own. she had always craved for love, she craved her parents to love her .
At her age of eight she had grown up to be a very responsible child and used to score A+ in her studies.
as she wanted her parents to praise her for her grades .
But that was just her dream that has never been fulfilled .

she always felt lonely as she never had time to make friends or to enjoy life as she was always busy doing things that she thought  would attract her parent's  attention towards her.

But whatever she does for them they never had any time for her .
As she grew older she started getting depressed  and frustrated  with her life .And to blow off some steam the only thing she got as her solace was streetfighting . she began at her early age of 14..

Getting bruised and beaten up help her to cope with her inner turmoil and demons .
It felt sick but for her she found her solace in fighting.

After two years of struggling she came to be recognised  as the most ruthless and undefeated underworld streetfighter known as The Scar

At night she plays her role of the undefeated  fighter scar and at daylight she simply is a obedient child of her parents and a nerd teachers puppet at school.

she is being bullied every day at school but she never gave a flying fuck to anybody nor did she ever fight back.

It isn't that she is afraid to blow her covers of being Scar  or anything of that sort.
But her stupid heart still have some hope that her parent's  will love her someday.
so she doesn't want her being Scar to leopard her relationship with her parents .
A relation that had never existed nor will.
But we can't blame her for 'hoping' that one day her parents will love her back .
as she is been craving for it from ever  since she was a child .
Having no friends,no parental care or even recognisation, being nerd at school, and the top most undefeated underworld  fighter. caden life in short sucks!!!

Her life took an unexpected turn with the entry of her best friends .

Starting from then the mysteries  are unfolded , new challenges arrives with guilt and regrets  of past .

hey cupcakes  ,
thank you for taking you time and reading my story .
LOVE you all 😚😚😚
stay blessed

please please please 😘😘😘😘😘
vote and leave comments