First Sorrow

I'm so glad to see this end.

it feels like it's been aeons since i last visited this place. Maybe it has. Who knows what Tempus might have done to me? I look to the house, falling apart. I can barely recognize that place. I remember when this place was shining with all its glory, churches made of gold, and the mighty temples, made entirely out of the purest diamond, so the glory of Qui Maiorum could be seen far away. if they were still alive, would they remember me, i wonder? Me, terrae magicae? I can't believe they're gone. The Qui maiorum. They, made out of purity, hatred, and love. How could they Just give up? How could they just die like that? Tempus, the last one alive, told me something before vanishing, and never spoke to me again.
"Our time is over, Sal. You, being closer to me than the others, should know that. We are losing our powers. Our strenght. At my point of view, we have nothing to lose."
"Is this goodbye?"
"Yes." Tempus, for the First time, didn't complain nor pushed me away from the hug. How ironic. Tempus himself wouldn't let go of me, a Mere servant. Before letting me go, Tempus Gave me two Pieces of broken Glass.
"Eat one to become immortal." He whispered in my ear. "The other one, you will know what to do when the time comes." I laughed. "Wow, jokes on you, time never came to me" I said, freeing myself from the hug. Tempus didn't laugh.
"Goodbye" and i no longer felt Tempus in the temple.
Back to reality, i now remember what i need to do.
And it's about time.