Chapter 5

(A/N this chapter will have a steamy scene in but I wont go into intense detail.)

 Chapter Five

I had known Leo for about 5 weeks now and was still catching my breath every time I saw his face, the days I spent with Leo were the best of my life, and he was just so amazing that I was falling for him more and more every day.

Alli had also come to love him as a friend and thought that we were 'so cute' together. We only had two weeks before leaving to go back to the US and I wanted him to know exactly how I felt and to be with him in every way before I had to leave. The thought of leaving made me feel sick, that after this amazing summer we had spent together I might never see him again, another reason for what I wanted to do. Even though we had been together for over a month now he never pressured me, if anything he tried to steer me away from it telling me that it would feel even better and mean more to both of us if got to know each other first.

Tonight Leo was coming over to watch a film, giving me the perfect opportunity, I was defiantly ready and had spent most days for the past five weeks with him, I heard a knock at the door and rushed to answer it, there stood Leo, he was wearing my favorite blue button down shirt over khaki shorts, I shivered with anticipation and desire.

'Hiya Gorgeous' Leo said to me pulling me in for a kiss, when he pulled back I pouted and clung onto his shirt, he just laughed and wrapped his arms around me lifting me up and placing me on the sofa. He placed another kiss on my lips before walking back to the door and shutting it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 We were about half an hour into the film when I couldn't take it anymore. We were spooning on the sofa and his hand was resting on my knee making me all hot and tingly. I turned and kissed the corner of his mouth then trailed kisses along his jaw, down his neck and then backup again. He let out a low moan when is kissed his soft spot and gripped my hips tighter pulling me closer to him. I rolled us over so I was straddling him, he moaned again as I brushed against him and pulled my face to his, kissing me passionately. I pushed against him harder and he groaned.

'If you keep doing that I won't be able to stop' He warned me, so I did it again.

'Maybe I don't want you to stop' I replied, with a small growl he pulled my lips back to his, his tongue traced my lip wanting to deepen the kiss, I opened up willingly, loving the feel of his tongue against mine. His hands slipped up the back of my top, tracing circles on it getting higher and higher. I lifted my arms so he could pull it off, his eyes were full of lust as he looked at me in my black lacy bra, one hand came up and massaged my breast while the other was on my ass pulling me closer to him. I could feel how excited he was and it was turning me on, I wanted him so badly, I ground my hips against him as he kissed down my neck making me shiver with pleasure. I needed him now. I slid off him and took his hand leading him to my room, once we were there I pushed him down on the bed and crawled towards him unbuttoning his shirt on my way up, I could not wait to run my tongue along his likable abs. When I reached his face a planted a kiss on his lips, he grabbed my hips and somehow managed to flip us over, so he was on top. He started to trail kisses all along my neck, across my chest, he traced the shape of my bra with his tongue and I felt my body go into overdrive. I had never needed anybody this much in my life, I moaned as he kissed down my stomach and slowly pulled my shorts off looking into my eyes the whole time. Once my shorts were off I got to work on his, I yanked open the button a pulled them down. Leo let out a small laugh

'Someone's a little eager aren't they' I frowned at him and repeated something he had said to me

'Damn Right!' before pulling his mouth back to mine. I slipped my hands into his boxers, squeezing his ass, as he ground against me making me moan out load.

'Please Leo please' I begged him I needed him so much.

'I've been wanting to do this while now,' said Leo slightly breathless 'ever since you wore that damn bikini, but even more so now because...because I love you...I'm in love with you Ella, I will understand if you don't feel the same way, I know you have to leave soon but I thought you should...' I cut him off

'I love you too Leo' And he kissed me with such passion and love that it took my breath away. Then he took my body to heaven and nothing else mattered, not that I was leaving, nothing because he loved me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The next morning I woke up wrapped in his arms. I turned to face him, he looked so innocent in his sleep, I turned over so I was straddling him and kiss his lips with all the passion and love I had in my body, his hands tightened on me and his eyes shot open. I pulled back a little.

'Morning sleepy head' I said then leaning in and kissing him again. As I kissed his Jaw Leo Whispered ' Well that definitely beats my alarm clock'.

When we finally managed to get out of bed we headed to the kitchen to get something to eat. That's where I found Alli; she raised an eyebrow at our appearances, me in Leo's shirt and booty shorts and Leo topless in just boxers. I had completely forgotten that she would be here this morning.

'Oh, Hi Alli, how was the club?' I asked playing it cool.

'Oh it was fine, got home a bit early though, I was gonna tell you in was back but you sounded a bit.... busy.' I blushed crimson; Alli had heard us having sex! I buried my face in Leo's chest and his arms instantly encircled my waist.

'This is so embarrassing! She heard us having sex!' I whispered to him. He lifted my chin and kissed my quickly 

'It doesn't matter; it's nothing to be embarrassed about. I love you' He stated. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my hands in his hair.

'I love you too'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!

Cas xox