One of you

I woke up to the highly obnoxious sound of my brothers guitar,down the hall. I sat up and rolled my eyes, "Just one more year." I said under my breath. My brother is 18 and graduating this year. He is also obsessed with his electric guitar....but it sounds like a walrus giving birth. My parents gave up on stopping him or arguing years ago.

After about an hour of watching Kingsley on YouTube , I finally got up to get ready for school. I slowly walked to my personal bathroom ,to shower. After drying off, I got dressed in some faded light denim high waisted shorts, and a nirvana t-shirt that I cut the sides off of. I put on my black booties, and tucked in my t-shirt. I put my long hair in a side braid and did my make-up. I slipped on some shades, grabbed my purse and coffee and was out the doors in less than ten minutes. "That's a new record." My mom smirked as she handed me an apple in the driveway. "Don't wanna be late for the first day of school mom." I said and continued on my way to Chelsea's house. She is a year older than me and has her license, so she is my ride. Me and Chel have been best friends since elementary school. "Hey Chels!" I exclaimed as I hoped ,shotgun, into her black mustang. "Hey Lexi !" She said as she reached over to hug me. I handed her coffee as she started the car. She sipped slowly as we started on our way to school. "I can't wait to see the cheerleaders again! i have the best ideas for new uniforms!"Chelsea said so excitedly she almost spilled coffee over her infinity crop top. Me and Chelsea have been cheerleaders since sixth grade. We have also always gotten the same positions...I always get cheer captain and chelsea always gets co captain.

By now you're probably thinking I'm you're typical popular snob, but there's something I haven't shared about myself. I act this way because I'm a mystical. A mystical is basically a human, but with almost every power in the universe. I love being a mystical, but I have to act human, or the mystic queen (aka my mom) will get mad. The royal court will also get mad, and I for one would not like to be a part of that mess. Anyways, we finally arrived at school (dat traffic doe). As soon as we got to the out the car my jaw was on the ground.