8|Disaster Ensues

None of you told me happy Birthday so I was on hiatus for 4 months. Die mad 😳✊🤙

Eddie

"You see that?" Eddie asked Venom, staring at the docks from the roof of a building nearby. In the darkness of the night, they could make out a group of tall, capable looking, mostly guys walking around the perimeter, most likely to secure it.

"Of course I do, idiot, I'm no fool. One of us has to be the smart one," the symbiote retorted.

"Ooh, that hurt. You weren't exactly the smart one when you slipped on the garbage truck last week on your way skipping too quickly downtown and almost knocked yourself out, were you?"

"I'm not afraid to beat the shit out of you right now, Eddie!"

Eddie chuckled, "Whatever. Anyways, you know what we have to do, right?"

"Yes. We'll be handling this the old fashion way."

"Old fashioned?" He barely had time to finish his sentence when Venom, in his bulky form, jumped off the roof and tumbled into the dock. Right away, the men there began to blaze their guns, which didn't do anything to the symbiote.

"At least give me a warning!" cried Eddie as he was forced to be apart of the sudden chaos. Venom grabbed one of the men, easily blocking his machine gun, and chomped on his head, spitting it out right after. He grinned when he felt Eddie cringe at the action.

"WHAT THE HELL, I THOUGHT YOU MEANT LIKE SNEAK PAST THEM OR SOMETHING!"

"YOU'RE UGLY WHEN YOU GET SCARED, EDDIE!"

"I'M NOT-I'M NOT SCARED, ASSHAT!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU UGLY?!"

Meanwhile, two young idiots were running around San Francisco in search of much needed comfort by skipping around the city a bit. Those two idiots were none other than a Felicia Hardy and you.

"You sure this is a good idea?" you asked, jogging right behind the silver haired girl in the sidewalk.

"For the millionth time, yes! Haven't you ever wanted to do something fun, like pranking someone in the middle of the night?" She turned to you and laughed, then picked up the pace and turned down a neighborhood.

"My definition of fun is usually, like, I don't know, reading Good Omens or something not illegal, but, whatever, I guess," you replied with various awkward pauses.

"Yeah, you're definitely fun at parties." You could practically hear her rolling her eyes with a grin. Out of curiosity, you decided to speak your mind a bit.

"You seem pretty upbeat compared to twenty minutes ago," you said. The alley you'd entered made the city feel much more like a ghost town in the total darkness, with a bit of a creepy atmosphere. Somehow, it didn't scare you as much as you thought, but maybe because you had a weapon and if all else fails. . . Well, what could you actually do? Death and inevitable and we are all doomed to nothing.

Felicia answered the question in a matter-of-factly way. "I mean, I was. Stupid boyfriend's being an assailed and everything-NEVER get a boyfriend, (Name), all dudes-all of me? Jerks. Scumbags."

"Um, sure. I guess." What else were you supposed to say?

"Anyways! That's why we're gonna drop off this lil friend of mine at his house." Felecia held up a small item, as if it was a piece of art she'd created. When you took a closer look, you realized it was