Chapter 15

Things went back to the norm for the small town in France. One thing that did change was Belle too a teaching job in the school. She was teaching the children to read and Gaston became a sales men. He sold the meat he hunted, along with the pelts. After that, they moving in together, or rather, Belle moving into Gaston's house. One day, two years after they were married, Belle told the school she wasn't feeling good. Then another day, and another, soon, a full week pasted. 

"Belle?" Gaston asked. Belle was in the kicken, cooking dinner. 

"Yes?" She asked. Belle looked a bit pale and Gaston was getting worried. 

"I asked the doctor to come over and take a look at you." He said. Belle put down the meat she was cutting. 

"Yeah." She said. She didn't want to see the doctor. She said she would just look up her sickness but nothing came up in the books. She walked over and sat on the couch. The doctor, Victor, walked over and began to ask her questions.  

"Whats going on?" He asked. Belle looked at Gaston. 

"Well, I started a teaching job at the school, but one day, I started to regurgitate. All week really. I feel fine in the evenings. I also have been having headaches, been very fatigue and now, my breasts have gotten bigger." Belle said, ashamed of the last part. The doctor looked at her. 

"So, sick in the mornings?" Victor asked. Belle nodded. He smiled.

"Why Belle, Your pregnant. Make sure you get a lot of rest and eat well. You will be fine." He said and left. Belle was stunned but was snapped out of it when Gaston hugged her, picking her up and twirling her.     

"Belle! We are going to be parents!" He shouted. Belle couldn't help but laugh and hugged him back. 

Gaston took care of Belle like she was a princess.

She gave birth to a girl, who Gaston named Line, which means person who is tender and delicate.

Gaston loved her, as did Belle and they lived together and they all couldn't be happier because not one did Belle change Gaston for the better. 

Gaston got Belle.