Ciel Phantomhive house

Start from the beginning

"M'lady the young lord had instructed me to assist you with getting ready; do you need my help?" He spoke with a low voice. Is it possible to tell if someone is smirking without seeing them? Well I could just tell he was...

"I guess you are referring too the corset? Come in" I slightly sighed.

I wasn't naked but I wasn't dressed. I was in my underwear. It's not like I was afraid to be seen named, I got nothing to hide. And I'm pretty sure Sebastian has seen a thing or too.

Sebastian opened the door slowly, closing it behind him he didn't realize that I was in my undergarments. His eyes slightly widen as he scanned me from head to toe. I wasn't embarrassed at all; all that was on my body was bruises and scars; all across my abdomen, legs, shoulders, chest.

"I could cover my eyes if you would like" he says while pulling out a blind fold
"Oh Sebastian there's no need let's just get this over with so I can take that horrid contraption off as soon as possible" I turn my back to him. I heard him chuckle as he walked towards me
"As you wish m'lady"

Sebastian places the corset on and began to tie the strings. I faced the wall. I felt his hands pull the strings tightly but yet gentle? His hands grazed my back hips slightly, a blushes formed on my face. I am half naked in front of Sebastian....

Suddenly I felt my arms being lifted in the air and felt a fabric over my face. I stood there in a small daze trying to figure out what's going on. It didn't hit me until I hear Sebastian straightening the ruffles of the dress. He stood back and gave a small bow.

"Now a perfect dress to go on a perfect body" his husky deep voice sent shivers down my spine. His eyes glowed those red-pink crimson color.
"O-Oh why yes thank you Sebastian. Shall we go?" I cleared my throat and walked to the door.

Sebastian nodded and opened it for me. I thanked him and began to head towards the dinning hall to where I guess the pirate is waiting. I have to admit even though I actually never been in his house It seems that I know where I'm going.

Once arriving I saw that Ciel was already waiting, he stood up when he heard the doors to the dining room open. His eyes well eye, widen when he saw the dress. "Wow you look lovely" he gives me a small smile while pulling out a chair. I chuckle at the gesture and sit down.
"Wow the Phantomhive hospitality lives up to there expectations" I noticed a glass of wine, I grabbed it and took a sip
"Well of course. After all I cant let the reputation be taken as a joke." Ciel gave a small smirk while Sebastian brought us the food

We ate in silence, but it wasn't that awkward silence that makes you wish it could end; it was comforting. We enjoyed each other's company without having to say anything. It reminded me of old times.

Sebastian was going to bring out the dessert but I lost my appetite. I pushed my chair back slightly so I will be able to stand up, Ciel and Sebastian giving me odd looks.

"Is something the matter m'lady?" Sebastian had a hint of concern in his voice
"Oh um yes I just would like to be alone at the moment. If you'll excuse me" I swallowed a lump in my throat that had formed.

I speed walked out the room. I stood leaning against the door trying to gain my composure while I heard them talking.

"I thought you told me that she loved dessert? It's not like her to not want any? Even I've seen that when I was with Kyoya?" I can tell Ciel was confused about my actions.
"Indeed my lord. I don't know why she's behaving this way"
"Please find out. I know she's been through enough" He cleared his throat

I stood there. I couldn't believe they seemed concerned. Why am I so shocked about this? Ciel Phantomhive... I shook my head and ran to my room.

Why am I acting like this?! Why am I so emotional!! I haven't cried this much since I left home... why why why!?!