"We'll talk business." I purr into his ear, sliding it into his pocket.

He obliviously allowed me to pocket his wallet, gun, and Mace? I chuckled to myself. The irony? I strutted past him, a glint of red clear In his eyes. A result of me using my powers on these humans. He deserves this

To feel the pain he's inflicted on those poor people.

I need my wings. I can fix everything. I could even go home, better yet I could at least try to restore my dimension.
I need my bloody wings, and I don't care how many sadistic fools I have to slaughter, I will find them. Even if it kills me, which it won't. It's impossible.

I found Lucifer, he looked puzzled but he was Sitting across the Bar, alone. Surprisingly...what's got him down? "You summoned me?" I smile tapping my foot. He turns to face me, "Yes, let's just go for a walk." He purses his lips, and I nod.

Before we made our way out of the lux I pulled another phone card, from my bra and slide it over to maze. 'Call me' i mouthed, waving to her while Lucifer led the way out.

"What are you exactly? And Why are you looking at maze like that?" I scoffed. "You're literally talking to The she-Devil, and that's the first thing you ask."

I smile pulling out my flask. He looks down at me in wonder. 
"I beg your pardon?" I gaze up into his Dark eyes intently.
"Well..how do I put this?" I tap on my chin thinking up a decent way to explain my existence to him.

"Well I'm you, but from a Different dimension. specifically dimension 2.7 " He stands still, processing the information. I eventually sigh.

"Or you could just be an angel my father sent to destroy me." I roll my eyes.

"You've gotta be shitting me!" I hiss. I whip up my hand in agitation, summon a glint of energy and my palm is enveloped in flames. I  then revealed my true form.

My distorted figure seemed to have astounded him. My reflection- evident in his piercing dark orbs.

"W-What In dad's name.." his lip quivers, concealing the shock

"My entire life, civilization. It's all gone. I don't want to be here, but I'm stuck here. See where I'm going with this?" I tried explaining but he looked flustered, and pulled me into an alleyway. "You haven't quite cleared this up just yet, but I guess I can't blame you." I smirk.

The same eary vibe from before hit me immediately when we stepped into the shadows.
"But What makes you think I have any time for Your problems. dealing with my mothers return, is hard enough. Now I'm putting up with an inter-dimensional child?" He muses, furrowing his eyes.

I giggle. "Don't even go there, I'm way older than you." I narrow my eyes "I don't give a rats ass about you. I'm only here; like in this General area, because I thought you had any input on the men I was asking about early. That,  and in case you haven't noticed I was kind of in the middle of something!" I raise my voice. he tilts his head in curiosity

"It's not that I'm upset with you or anything it's just, really Difficult for me to understand you." He looks at me. "Well what is it you don't understand??" "How Did you end up here? Why are you toying with my maze?"

"My god, is um..I guess more like a goddess. And from where i'm from, she ruled both heaven and hell. when my mother had created me, she took one good look, and decided instead, she should cast me out of heaven, and then I became the ruler of hell. eventually though I escaped and lived on earth. Not your earth, Mine. " I pause for a brief moment looking down at the tips of my shoes.

"I fell in love with a human named mazikeen. and I Had a child." my mother got furious. I disobeyed her...and in exchange she threatened my family. So...I hid my family, and I returned to hell." He gazes back at me sympathetically.