39

"Nobody told me we were going to fight Godzilla!" Talisha snapped.

    The big creature flew over them, with aliens flying off of the sides onto the buildings.

    "Stark, are you seeing this?" Steve asked shocked. "Seeing. Still working on believing." Tony muttered. "Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?" Tony asked. "Banner?" Steve asked. "Just keep me posted." Tony said.

    Talisha licked her lips and stared at all the chaos.

    "So we're really going to fight these things?" Talisha asked Natasha. "Yup. I think we are." Nat muttered just as shocked as she was.

    Clint grabbed the two girls and quickly brought them behind an abandoned taxi car. Steve followed them.

    "We've got civilians still trapped up here." Clint said.

    Loki and more aliens flew above them shooting at the people and cars below.

    "Loki." Steve muttered. "They're fish in a barrel down there." Steve said just as aliens fired at shot towards his head.

    Steve ducked and Natasha stood up with her guns firing at the aliens that just landed behind them. Talisha pulled out her batons and snapped her wrists making them longer.

    "We got this. It's good. Go." Natasha said to Steve. "You think you could hold them off?" Steve asked. "Captain, it would be my genuine pleasure." Clint answered before firing an arrow at an alien.

    Talisha nodded at Steve before he jumped over the hood of a taxi car. She ran and jumped on top of another before kicking her foot out nailing an alien in the face. She attached her batons to create her bo staff and twirled it in her hands. She leaped off the taxi swinging her staff down against the alien. She flipped her head back and shot her hand out sending a wave of energy at another alien. Talisha ran at another alien and fought it with her staff. Natasha shot at the alien taking it out.

    "Thank you!" Talisha exclaimed before ripping her staff apart and sticking her batons back to her legs. She kicked off a car and leaped onto the shoulders of the alien. Talisha's eyes went black as her palms made contact with the alien's neck. The alien cried out before falling to the floor. Talisha rolled off of the body. She grabbed her batons as she rolled and stood up strong.

    Another group of aliens made their way to the fighting assassins. Talisha put her barrier around her body and continued fighting the aliens. Steve joined in the fight and began fighting alongside the deadly assassins. A flash of lighting came and struck three aliens before Thor landed on the ground. They all walked towards him.

    "What's the story upstairs?" Steve asked. "The power surrounding the cub is impenetrable." Thor informed. "Thor's right. We got to deal with these guys." Tony added. "How do we do this?" Nat asked.

    Talisha looked at Steve.

    "As a team." Steve answered. "I have unfinished business with Loki." Thor added. "Don't we all." Talisha muttered causing the god to look at her. "Yeah well both of you get in line." Clint said while toying with his arrows. "Save it. Loki's going to keep this fight focused on us, and that's what we need. Without him, these things would run wild." Steve explained.

    Steve walked ahead and turned to face everyone.

    "We got Stark up top. He's going to need us to." Steve began to say but was cut off by the sound of a motorcycle engine.

    Everyone looked to see Bruce.

    "Well there goes green giant." Talisha muttered causing Clint to smirk at her.