17

Here's another update just because ! Btw shirtless Sebastian Stan is amazing 😍😩

Talisha picked up the small throwing knife and looked up at the target. The man was kneeling down on the floor. She kept a straight face to hide the fact that she was screaming inside.

"убей его, жнец." The guard ordered.

Kill him, Reaper.

Talisha twitched and turned her head to the guard. She then looked back at the target. She couldn't even see what he looked like. Talisha lifted her arm and threw the knife. It flew threw the air and whizzed past the man's head.

"Ты пропустил!" The guard roared while stalking over to Talisha.

You missed!

Talisha turned around ready to spit out a fake apology but she was met with a fist. She gasped and fell to the floor.

She clenched her jaw and turned her head at him.

"Fuck you!" She hissed.

The man kicked her in stomach. She grunted loudly and flew back a few inches. The guard went to go at her again but she rolled over. Talisha pushed herself up quickly and sent a sharp punch into the guard's face. The guard stumbled back and Talisha ran full force at him. She grabbed his shoulders, threw her legs around his neck, flipping her body to floor and knocking the man out. She quickly swiped his knife and stuck it into her pants.

She stood up and noticed five armed guards coming at her.

Talisha stood still and kept her head down. When she noticed two sets of feet getting closer to her she jumped into action. She punched one in the face and kicked the other in the shin. Talisha grabbed the guard and threw him into the other guard. She sent a kick to both sending them flying back.

The other three guards took out their tasers and tased Talisha. She let out a pained scream and collapsed to the floor. A guard climbed on her and sent punch after punch into her face leaving her bloody and bruised.

The guard stopped and she whimpered as they picked her up. Talisha clenched her jaw and her eyes turned black. The two guards began to scream as pain ran through their body. The last guard quickly tased Talisha again causing her to cry out in pain and release a wave of energy sending them all flying back.

Talisha fell to the floor gasping for air and shaking. She heard footsteps and tried to move back but she was restrained and tased continuously once again.

The Hydra soldiers dragged the screaming girl back to her cell. She yelped when they threw her into the cold damp cage.

Talisha fought back the tears of pain as they locked the cell.

"Найти Карпова, которую нужно перепрограммировать." A soldier ordered.

Find Karpov, she needs to be reprogrammed.

Talisha clenched her jaw and tried to calm her rapid beating heart. She wasn't going to admit it but a small part of her feared Hydra. The pain they've caused her almost her entire life resurfaced and it was like she was a little girl again.

The soldiers all walked away leaving her alone. Talisha sniffled and let the tears fall. The salty liquid mixed with her blood and burned the small cut on her cheek.

She heard noise and immediately stopped her sniffling. She heard grunting and slowly crawled over to the bars of her cell. Her eyes widened when she saw two soldiers dragging Bucky Barnes.

Her eyebrows furrowed. She hadn't seen him since she was first brought back and that was a few months ago.

They disappeared and not long after Talisha heard his screams. Goosebumps came across her skin and shivers ran down her spine.

His screams stopped and Talisha froze. She heard heavy footsteps coming her way. Talisha immediately backed away from the cell bars. Two soldiers walked in front of the cell and opened it. They took out their tasers and attacked the girl. She screamed loudly and fell limp. They picked her up and dragged her to the same room where Bucky Barnes stood.

She was led to the seat and pushed down. Talisha glared at the guard.

"Солдат, включите рот и держите ее." Karpov ordered.

Soldier put the mouth guard in and hold her down.

Talisha stared up at Bucky. He looked at her with distant, stormy blue eyes. Talisha reluctantly opened her mouth up and Bucky held her chin while putting in the mouth guard. She bit down on it and Bucky held her arms down. Talisha tried to calm herself down. She felt a prick in her arm and turned her head to see a syringe in her arm. She immediately felt drowsy. Bucky watched as she got weaker. The machine turned on and lowered onto her head.

Talisha screamed in pain. Tears pricked her eyes and she nearly flung Bucky across the room but she felt her body get tased again. She screamed loudly and tears fell from her eyes.

The machine turned off and Talisha let out a gasp. She fell forward on Bucky's chest, breathing heavily. She spit the mouth guard out.

"жатка?" Karpov questioned.

Reaper.

Talisha raised her head and looked at Karpov. Bucky stared down at the girl who was holding onto him for dear life.

Karpov handed Bucky the mission file.