20

Talisha took down a hydra soldier easily. She stood up and faced the head guard and Agler.

"My Reaper! You're doing great!" Agler cheered happily.

Talisha rolled her eyes. She was angry. Angry with Hydra and angry with herself.

"I don't feel great." Talisha muttered. "What was that?" Agler asked. "I feel like shit!" She snapped annoyed.

Agler clenched his jaw.

"Watch your tone." Agler warned.

Talisha clenched her jaw. She was going to regret what she was about to just do but she didn't care at this point.

"Fuck this." She growled and turned around.

She stalked over to Agler and punched him directly in the face. Agler fell over and two guards immediately grabbed Talisha from armpits and held her up.

She clenched her jaw and glared at Agler. He sat up holding his nose.

"Nimm sie." Agler ordered in pain.

Take her.

Talisha smiled crazily as they dragged her away. She knew she was going to get punished but she didn't give any shits.

The guards tossed her into a room. Talisha rolled over on the floor and landed on her feet. She glared at the guards. Since she was getting punished she might as well go out with a bang.

As soon as the door closed Talisha unleashed her wrath. The guards went flying back into the wall. She stood up and crossed her arms against her chest.

"You're really asking for it." The guard snapped.

She shrugged.

The guards lunged at her. She kicked one back and swung at the other knocking him in the jaw. He groaned and stumbled back. She kicked her leg and this time the guard caught it. Talisha smirked and flipped her body around kicking the guard with her other foot.

"They seriously need to train these guards more." Talisha muttered.

The door opened and in came more guards. Talisha clenched her fists. They all attacked her at once. Talisha grunted as she fought some off. A guard took out a taser and slammed it against her back. Talisha yelped and fell to the ground. Her body convulsed as she got tased. He stopped and all the guards began to kick and punch her. She whimpered in pain.

A guard grabbed her by her hair and lifted her head up. Talisha whimpered in pain and let out a scream when one of the guard's fist connected with her cheek.

"You think you're tough?!" The guard yelled.

Talisha spit blood at the man making him more angry.

After a few more agonizing minutes of their abuse Agler stepped in with his nose bandaged.

"Alright enough!" Agler yelled.

The guards all simultaneously stopped.

"Take her the medical wing. I want her prepped and wiped." He ordered.

Talisha smirked.

Idiots. She thought.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The guard threw Talisha into the small cell that the Winter Soldier was being kept in.

She fell to the floor and groaned in pain. Bucky looked at the guards and then Talisha confused.

"Tanya?" He asked.

Talisha raised her head up. Bucky's eyes almost widened at the sight of her beaten face.

"What the hell happened to you?" He asked while bending down towards her.

Talisha shrugged.

"I don't know." She said quietly.

Bucky helped her sit up.

"They told me I went on a mission and got hurt bad. They said I was out for a week." She lied. Bucky looked at her confused. "You haven't been on any missions. I saw you just yesterday and these wounds are fresh." He said confused.

Bucky was now suspicious. Talisha didn't say anything. She was thinking. If Bucky was starting to suspect something she could use it to her advantage. If he found out that they were memory swiping the both of them she could figure out a way to escape with his help.

"That's what they told me. I honestly don't know what's going on. I'm just in a lot of pain." She groaned out.

The last part wasn't a lie. Talisha was in excruciating pain.

Bucky gently helped Talisha lean up against the wall. She groaned and her hands went to her ribs. Bucky's eyes followed her hands and he immediately knew that her ribs were messed up.

He laid her down gently and looked at her shirt. He suddenly felt nervous.

He gulped. "Can I?" He asked motioning to her shirt. Talisha saw and nodded.

Bucky carefully picked up her shirt. He stopped right underneath her bra. He saw the bruising. Bucky took his metal fingers and touched the bruised area lightly. She flinched and hissed in pain.

"Sorry." He muttered.

She didn't say anything. Bucky continued to softly poke around. It shocked her how gentle he was being. She didn't know he was capable of being this gentle.

"Nothing seems to be broken. Just severely bruised." He informed her. Talisha clenched her jaw. "Great." She muttered.

She tried to sit up but Bucky stopped her.

"You can hurt yourself even more." He said. "It hurts to lay on this uncomfortable floor." She complained.

Bucky sighed. She was right. The floor was very comfortable seeing as it was just concrete. Bucky thought of something but wasn't sure if she would punch him in the neck for it. He wanted to suggest that she lay on him. It would be better than the hard floor.

"You have the look." Talisha said. "What look?" He asked confused. "The look that says you have an idea. If it makes laying on this floor better I'm all for it." She said. "Promise not to punch me?" He asked. She smirked. "No promises." She answered jokingly. Bucky smirked.

He lifted Talisha up in his arms and sat down against the wall. Her face contorted in pain for a second before he placed her down in between his legs. Her back was now resting against his torso in a position where she wouldn't be in that much pain. Talisha froze but quickly relaxed.

"That's a lot better." She said. "Good, now whatever you do don't sleep." Bucky said. "No promises." Talisha said. "I'm being serious. If you fall asleep I'll scream in your ear." Bucky threatened. "I will kill you." She threatened. "And I'll kill you if you die here. So stay up." Bucky retorted.

Talisha didn't respond. She just adjusted her head on Bucky. Bucky kept his hands awkwardly at his sides.

"Snowball?" Talisha asked. "Yeah T." He answered. "You can rest your arms over me instead of being all awkward." She said.

Bucky lifted his arms and nervously rested them over Talisha. Talisha lifted her hand and held his metal one. Bucky's eyes filled with confusion and he stared down at her.

"Thanks." She mumbled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I couldn't stop smiling when I was writing this. Hope you all enjoyed ! :) ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR 1.67K READS! THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!! :)