Five

Here's the next chapter! I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far! Please comment and let me know what you guys think!

    Talisha grunted as she was thrown to the ground violently. She glared at Bucky who was staring at her with no emotion whatsoever. The seven year old was furious that she had to be trained by him. He showed no mercy during training and it pissed the little girl off.

She got up and charged at Bucky who easily knocked her down. Talisha grunted angrily again. The little girl silently wished that they'd put him back to sleep. Agler had once told her that they put him a to sleep a lot. She didn't really understand it much but never asked anymore questions knowing that Agler would be mad.

Talisha got up and wiped the sweat off of her forehead. Bucky stood still watching her. It was no use training the little girl. He was a grown man, she couldn't possibly fight him. It seemed that the other guards thought the same.

"At ease, soldier." The guard said.

Bucky backed away from the little girl and she sighed in relief.

The guard pushed another girl onto the mat. She's about two years older than Talisha and a lot bigger. Talisha gulped and stood strong.

"Kampf!" The guard ordered.

Fight!

The older girl immediately jumped into action and threw a punch at Talisha. She ducked missing the punch and sent one of her own into the girl's side. Talisha quickly stood up and punched the older girl straight in the face. She stumbled back and Talisha kicked the girl in the stomach sending her to the floor.

Talisha felt a sense pride seeing the girl down on the floor. For once she won't get punished.

"Töte sie." The guard commanded.

Kill her.

Talisha froze. She turned her head and stared at the guard with wide eyes.

"What?" She asked. "You understood me. Kill her." He ordered.

Fear bubbled up within her. She didn't want to kill again but she didn't want to get punished either. Talisha was conflicted.

"Kill her!" The guard snapped.

Talisha didn't move. Bucky watched her. He could tell the little girl was frightened but she was trying not to let it be known. He liked that about her. He can't remember much about his childhood but he hoped he was as brave as she was during hard times. The guard grabbed Talisha causing her to yelp.

"Kill her or she will kill you." The guard threatened.

He was bluffing. Talisha couldn't die. If she did Agler would murder everyone there. He couldn't afford to lose his little lab rat.

The guard motioned for the girl to step forward. She walked towards Talisha.

"Kill her." He ordered.

The girl immediately attacked, sending Talisha to the ground. Talisha groaned but took the strongpunches. She didn't want to kill again. It made her feel sick to watch them die because of her. Talisha cried in pain as she continued to get beat. The pain quickly became too much and she felt like passing out. Out of instinct Talisha raised her arms up to block the punches. The older girl faltered a bit thinking that Talisha was going to blast her. That gave Talisha an opportunity to kick the girl off of her. She sat up and looked at the girl.

"I don't want to kill you." She said in pain. "I have to kill you." The older girl said before jumping up and going to attack Talisha.

Talisha rolled backwards and jumped up. She let out a yell and sent a wave of energy towards the girl. She flew back. Talisha stared at her with wide eyes.

"Stop. Please." Talisha begged.

The girl didn't say anything she just stood up and charged at Talisha again. Talisha moved out of the way and put her foot out tripping the girl. Talisha quickly pushed the girl over so she was laying on her back.

"Just stop this please." Talisha pleaded while pinning her hands down.

The girl didn't scream meaning Talisha wasn't using her powers. She was controlling it.

Thank god. She thought.

The girl head butted Talisha.

"Ow!" She exclaimed and let go of the girl.

The girl pulled out the knife she had hidden and plunged it into her right side.

"Ah!" Talisha screamed loudly.

Bucky's eyes widened slightly at the sight and went to stop the fight but the guards stopped him.

The girl went to stab her again but Talisha grabbed her hand unleashing her powers.

The girl let out a painful scream as Talisha slowly killed her. Within a matter of minutes the girl fell back, dead. Talisha looked up at the guards. She fell back onto the floor.

Pain spread through out her body and she let out a strangled cry. Her head pressed against the stab wound. She felt the blood pouring out of it and it caused her to panic.

The last thing she saw before her eyes closed was Bucky picking her up.