"That was... Flora" Sky said. "We have to follow her!"

Sky and Brandon kept following the girl, till she walked into a house at Fifth Avenue Street.

"This must be her house.." Brandon said, standing at the other side of the street. They were looking, it was seemed like, a big building. More like a penthouse.

"So what now?" Brandon thought out loud.

"We have to talk to Flora" Sky answered.

"How? Are we going to ring the bell and give her time to escape again?"

"No. We come back here, next morning and wait till she gets out. Then follow her, and when the time is ready, we ask her what the hell she's doing in New York"

"Great plan!"

Then the guys were quiet for a moment.

"It's been two years. Know we found her" Brandon said softly.

"I know... that's why we have to talk to Flora!''

It was the next morning. Sky and Brandon went early to Flora's house to watch where she was going.

They saw Flora walking around the living room and talking to someone for a while, but they couldn't see who.

...

*Meanwhile with Flora*

"Morning Angel" Benjamin walked downstairs, giving Flora a quick kiss on her lips. "You're going to work today? My father is having that conversation with Apple right? You need to be there too?"

"I already made sure your father got a conversation, but I think he's good without me. I actually have to meet new clients in 1 hour. And after that I'm going to find a dress for the party tomorrow" Flora told him. "You're going to the office?"

"Yeah, my father asked me to sign the Europa deal. So I will see you tonight" he smiled at her.

Flora looked at the time, 11 am. "I have to go. I'm probably going to get dinner with the girls after shopping. It can be late, don't wait for me"

"Okay. Text me when you leave"

Flora gave Benjamin a kiss. "I love you. See you tonight!"

"Byeee" Benjamin yelled to her before she stepped into the elevator.

Flora came downstairs and walked out of the elevator, and out of the penthouse.

**with the guys**

"There she's" Sky whispered. "Let's follow her!"

**Flora**

Flora was going to the cafeteria where she got her morning coffee-to-go from almost every morning.

"The usual?" The guy behind the desk asked.

"Always" Flora smiled at him. "You're coming to tomorrow's party, Malcom?"

"Well, I don't know" Malcom was making the coffee. "You know, the host always throws lame parties" he joked.

They both laughed.

"What was the dress code?" Malcom asked.

"Glitter and Glamour" Flora smiles friendly at him.

Malcom gave Flor her coffee. "Can't mis that of course! See you tonight darling"

"Byee" Flora walked out of the cafeteria.