5 Steps : Chapter 5

~Imonii Pov~

I woke up from my nap ,and we were at the airport.

Dad- " Sweetheart wake up "

Me- " I'm up, I'm up "

I cracked my neck and popped my arms outward.

We got out the car and went to the Luggage Check & through Customs.

Then we went to board the plane.

Once we got in our seats the plane slowly took off on the runway.

Me- " Daaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd, how long are we gonna be on this plane? "

Dad- " I don't know -Kanye shrugg- a couple of hours "

Me- " Please don't do that anymore. "

---------------------------------Couple of hours later ---------------------------------

Once we got off the plane and got our luggage from baggage claim, we were well on our way to our new home. Whoop de doo 😒😒😑

------------------------------------- 30 minutes later -----------------------------------

Once we walked into the house ,I went upstairs to my room and it was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.

It had Zebra and Teal walls

•zebra curtains

•teal chandelier

•zebra queen sized bed

And some other teal things

Dad- " Monii come downstairs!  "

Why is he yelling ?

Me - " Here I come! "

I walked downstairs and seen a light skinned boy with dreads down his back and a slender light skinned woman with dreads down her back talking to my dad.

Me - " Hi " 😀

???- " Hey sweetie , do you remember me ? "

😑😒😒😐 ,if I knew you ,I would have said your name. Okay that was a rude thought. Mybad Mon

Me - " Yeahhh " I was totally lying.

Dad- " Monii ,baby this is Ngozi and her son ,remember they used to live next door to us in Washington DC "

Me- " Ohh yea I remember ,Eric right "

??? Dude- " Naww Ma ,actually it's Issa "

Me - " Oh I was way off , sorry " 😬

Issa- " You cool "

Dad- " So you two will be going to school together next week. "

Me- " Oh what is the school called ? "

Issa- " Towers High "

What's up with the name ?😹😹

Me- " Oh ok. "

Mrs. Ngozi - " So Imonii would you like to tour around here? "

Me- " Umm,I really don't know, I guess. "

Dad- " Yea Mon.  That would give me and Ngozi time to catch up on what has happened these past years. "

Me- " Umm Okay, wellll this shouldn't be too bad. "😐😕

I don't really even know this Issa dude that well.

Issa- " You ready or Nahh? "

Me- " I guess I'm ready. "

Issa- " How about I call my cousin, and us three can go and look around since he's lived here longer than I have "

Me- " Is he umm safe, in a good way , I mean ,nevermind "

Issa- " Yea ma, he's safe " he chuckled. Great now I sound crazy.

~Issa Pov~

Mr. V - " Monii come downstairs !"

Monii I guess ,came downstairs and the first thing I can think about was damn she fine ,she looked mixed and she was short but not that short around 5'5 ,5'6. She had her blond dreads In a bun or something like that. Aye we got another dread head now! Even though she was bad, and I mean bhaadd, she just looked like the best friend material She looked like a female version of Que.

Anyways speaking of Que, he needs to bring his thick neck ass on so we can give Imonii a tour.

Edited☑️