5 Steps : Chapter 18

~ Imonii POV ~

I unlocked my front door and walked in to near a muffled song playing. I couldn't recognize it at first, but the closer I got it got louder. It wasn't real loud to begin with, it was just a normal-not too loud/not to quiet volume. Wanted by Kehlani was playing. (Song in Multimedia above) Ty must be in the shower, my shower at that. She claims that my bathroom is better than the ones downstairs, but I think it's just because she's too lazy to walk downstairs to shower.

I opened my matte-black bedroom door only to find a sleeping Ty. Why isn't she in her room? I turned off the Beats Pill, and walked over to the bottom of the bed the bed to pick up one of the many pillows she knocked over. She looked so peaceful, too bad. I hit her with the pillow causing  her to wake up almost instantly.

Maiya : " Whatttt Mon?"
Me : " You're on my bed. I just want to take a shower and go to sleep."
Maiya : " Okay, go take a shower, I'll scoot over for you."
Me : " Now me and you both know how you sleep."

Ty just looked at me then laid her head back down on the pillow for a second, then she got up, taking the pillow that her head was on and wrapping my throw blanket around her shoulders in the process. She sluggishly walked out of my room. Imagine how a young child would do they were tired and had to go to there room with a cover and teddy bear...same scenario, different age.

I waited until she had left the room completely then I locked the room door, and walked to my bathroom. I sat on top of the toilet and reread the note that had gotten stuffed into the left back pocket of my joggers.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Dear Imonii, I have always loved you, but you moved on. You don't even call me  anymore, wow, crazy how things changed huh? One of my boys seen you kissing on another nigga that wasn't me. I thought we went through this already.
Oh wait, we never did because you never noticed me. Well I noticed you, talked to you, and fell in love with you. But what did you do, you may ask yourself? Simple answer, you moved on. It's cool cause by the time you probably read this, just know you're "Quees" will be no where near. How about I give you time to think. 323-000-000 . That number is my personal. When your ready, call me, then maybe we can talk about your little Quees. Until then, go home, do your homework, and stay beautiful, gorgeous. Oh and tell Maiya I said hello.
     ~ Sincerely, Yours Truly, KT.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Think hard Imonii, what's everything you know from this note.
A. They know who Rodriguez and Maiya is.
B. They must know me personally. No shit Imonii
C. They have Rodriguez or either they know where he is.
D. Their personal number is 323-000-000.
E. Their signature was KT.
Okay Mon, now that you have this information how can you use it to your advantage?

I got off the toilet and started pacing back and forth. Should I tell my dad about this? No because he will think I'm irresponsible. Tell Maiya? Nah because she will wanna do something that might only result in us going to jail. Issa? Issa would be devastated. Ughh, It looks like I'm all alone with this. Great.

I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my bedtime clothes and underclothes and headed back to the bathroom. A shower is exactly what I needed right now because all this stress isn't good for me or for handling this situation.

~ Jacquees POV ~

I felt the car, van, truck, whatever the hell I was in, come to a stop. The guy and girl got out the front seats. I took this as an opportunity to try and sit upright. Bad decision because as soon as I sat up I felt the hatchback door open. Dang man.