5 Steps : Chapter 19

~ Jacquees POV ~

I opened my eyes only to see totally darkness out of one eye and a dim view of light out of the other. I was laying on my stomach and my hands were down my sides. I tried to lift my body off of the cold floor in a push up stance. But with little success I just roll over onto my back which I almost instantly regretted because my entire body was in pain. I looked to my left and seen a chair, then I looked to my right and seen a door. The door wasn't open but it was a way out. Now the only thing that's holding me back is my legs. I can barely feel them. Mannnn. Alright Que, we gotta toughen up. I drug myself towards the door trying my best to get out of this bedroom if you wanna call it that. It only had a mattress, a chair and a mini couch in it. Yeahhh, I gotta get out of here. So I mustered up the strength to get up and as I was about to open the door, it was pushed open only to reveal that KT girl, but she had a hand behind her back. I think I've seen enough fighting movies where the whole " hand behind the back " ordeal meant she had a weapon.

What scared me how calm yet angry she looked. She took a seat on the couch by the door while I, on the other hand kept my distance, 20% because I was scared, but 80% because I don't know what she's capable of. Because think about it, she has every dude here willing to do whatever she says.

She sat what was behind her back onto her lap, which happens to be a bat . Ohhhh shit.

She took something out of her bra that looked similar to an iPhone and slid it to my feet. What was on the screen scared me even more. It was Imonii walking out of school with Issa. Maybe she's a crazy ex of E's.

KT (the girl) : " Do you know her? "
Me : " Nope, never seen her a day in my life. "
KT (the girl) : " Really... Swipe right for me. "
I swiped right only to see me and Imonii at the park on top of each other. Not like that... It was that day at the park that I scared her by hiding in the trees. I looked up to see her face redder than it was before.

KT (the girl) : " We're gonna try this again. Do you know her, and if so, how? "
Me : " See I'm from Decatur, and we learn at a young age not to snitch sooo, nawl I don't know her. "
KT (the girl) : " Ohhh, Mr.I'mBigAndBad finally grew some balls huh? Bout time, but listen here I don't have all day. You might, because you know, your stuck here, but I have other things that need to get done.. "
Me : " Whatever man. " Talking may be my only way to get out of this.

KT (the girl) : " Okay, well how about I say this then Mr.Jacquez. Did I say that right? I really don't care. But listen, Imonii, the girl in that picture, belongs to me. She always has and she always will. I keep an eye on her whereabouts at all times. Sounds crazy, I don't really care about that either. But just know that I always know where she is and what she's doing. She was mine before Trevor the dog and damn sure before you. "  She then got up while swinging the bat like she was practicing hitting a baseball.

KT (the girl) : " Why do you like her? Why not go for Maiya or do you know her by Ty? She's easy. She's always been the easy one. " How did she know Maiya?
Me : " Why I like Imonii is none of your business. "
KT (the girl) : " Oh no no no. My friend, you see, Imonii Allen is my business. "
Me : " But why, she obviously doesn't want you if she's been with Trevor and Me. Obviously she doesn't like girls anymore. "
KT (the girl) : " Oh she never liked girls. Imonii has always been straight. "
Me : " Okay, now I'm confused. If you aren't a crazy ex, then who the fuck are you!? "
KT (the girl) : " Ease up with all that yelling. But if you must know I used to be her... (GCO)
Light Skin Dude : " Yo boss, if you done in hea' there's someone out there wanting some acid for 20...Wassup lil dude. "

He nodded at me. But I held a "nigga you dead to me" glare. How are you gonna almost kill me then dapp me up. He looked over at me and said...

Light Skin Dude : " I've done worse to people, you'll be straight. " Then he shut the door.

KT followed behind him but not before pointing the bat my way and threatening me.

KT (the girl) : " I'll be back in here and when I do, you better be right there." Then she left out.

Damn man, My whole body hurts. I sit up slowly and try to stand up. I surprisingly got up and walked up to the door. Yeah she said to stay here, but I'm a 19 year old boy, what I look like staying in here waiting to get my ass kicked again. Like what sense does that make.

I cracked open the door so I could see out of it. I seen no one in the room but I could see all the lights on down the, I'm guessing, basement staircase. Man, if these ain't the dumbest people ever. Like dawg, y'all really put me in a separate room and went downstairs without watching me. This seems too almost easy. F it! I closed the door and went to the otherside of the room and grabbed my clothes so I could make a run for it before these footballer-built niggas can come back upstairs.

I walk quietly down the hallway and open the front door. I could barely see because it had to be like 3 in the morning. I think I seen about 5 cars in front of the house though. That was my queue to take off. I just wanted to get away from there. I'm wayyy to young to get killed.

I ran for about 10 minutes before I couldn't anymore. My body was fully throbbing by now. Remind you, I haven't ate since some days ago. So I was beyond weak. I honestly just wanted to get home. And when I do, I gotta let Imonii and the Crew know that they shouldn't go to school for a couple of days. Right now, we all need to be together in case that KT try to come for one of us or the girls.
-

-

-

About 10 or so minutes later, I started to recognize the neighborhood.  And about 5 minutes later I arrived at Imonii's house. I knocked on the door and stood on the porch in the pitch blackness waiting on her or somebody to open the door.

3 sets of knocks later, the door opened and the look on her face said it all

🌃🌑🌃🌑🌃🌑🌃🌑🌃🌑🌃🌑🌃🌑🌃🌑🌃🌑🌃🌑🌃🌑🌃🌑🌃🌑🌃🌑🌃🌑🌃
[ Please excuse any errors, it hasn't been edited ]

..... Wassup y'all? Sorry, I've been inactive for a while, like I've said before, school has been my main focus for these past weeks. But summer is almost here so I'll be able to update more often.
........... So....how y'all feel about:  Que, this situation, KT?
................. Did y'all like this chapter? I know it was sorta short. ( I didn't really like it😕 )
......................... Please leave comments and votes on this chapter. ❤️

~ Danielle 🌑