5 Steps : Chapter 18 ~ Part 2

~ Maiya POV ~ 

I truly felt bad for Mon. I don't know what was wrong with her when she first came home from school. She seemed upset from then until now. Whatever it was probably caused her to scream in the shower.

|||||||||||||| Before, During, & After Maiya got kicked out of Imonii's room. ||||||||||||||

After Mon left, I was right back off to my bed. I normally don't wake up till around 2pm-ish. So yeah this was a big stretch.

I locked the front door then headed back downstairs. The way Mon's house was setup, it was easier to go to her room upstairs than mines downstairs. I was on the middle floor and it was either go up 10 steps or down 3 times as many. Yepp, Mon's room was the easiest.

Yes, yes, I know I'm lazy and I'm proud of it.

I jogged up the stairs and opened her bedroom door. Her room was much bigger than the one downstairs. Well of course it would be because my room downstairs is a guest bedroom. When I say Mon's room was basically a dream bedroom, I meant it.
From her huge curved flatscreen to the view outside her window. I mean I never really just looked at her room, I always just walk straight through it to get to her bathroom. Which also is incredible. Her room was so simple yet so big that it was crazy.

I decided to stay in here for a little while and watch Netflix or something. I grabbed the throw cover that was at the foot of her bed and used it to cover up. I looked to my left and seen a black & creme colored box. Me being that nosey person I am, I opened it up only to be surprised by candy. Nope not just any candy, she had Twix, Hershey's, Scooby Fruit Snacks, and Gummy Bears.

I hit the jackpot. I got some of each and ate them making sure that once I ate them all to throw them away in the trash can out side of her room so she won't know that I got any of it.

I laid down in the middle of her bed, which had to at least be Queen sized. And by me being 5'1, I sunk right into the middle. Yasss. I just turned on my stomach and clicked on Jane The Virgin   ( A/N, this is my show on Netflix! ) I watched about 4&1/2 episodes back to back before I felt myself drift off......

I slowly opened my eyes to look around then up at Imonii.

Dammit, I must've feel asleep. I meant to get up before she got home.

I blinked a couple of times trying to clear my vision the best I could cause my eyes aren't exactly the best.

Me : " Whatttt Mon?" I groaned out while wiping my hand over my mouth. Sleep always makes me irritable especially if someone wakes me up.
Mon : " You're on my bed. I just want to take a shower and go to sleep." She stared at the floor then at me.
Me : " Okay, go take a shower, I'll scoot over for you." Her bed felt too good to get up.
Mon : " Now me and you both know how you sleep." She was right. I'll probably end up kicking her off the bed and won't even know I did it until the morning after.

I dropped my head into the covers and yawned, then I slowly got up while wrapping the throw around me. She'll get this back later.

I slowly walked down the 2 flights of stairs to my room. Once I got to my room, I sat on the bed and just looked at the floor for about 15 minutes at the most. All I was trying to do was sleep, peaceful at that.

Before I walked out of her room, even though my semi-blindness, I noticed that she had this sad expression on her face. But honestly she could have been looking any type of way and I honestly couldn't tell the faces apart because my eyes were blurry.