4

*Edited*

"What do you mean it-" Louis couldn't finish his sentence before I pressed a finger to it.

"Sh I don't know where or what it is so shut up." I said in a hushed tone, walking towards the steps to the second floor.

"Izzy what the hell are you doing?" Niall's loud voice was heard before he walked to where we were.

"Niall shut the hell up okay." Louis shut him up for me. I continued to stalk my way up the steps.

I was walking my way down the east side of the building when I heard a loud bang from behind me. I jumped and turned, only to see Niall and Louis standing before and overturned hallway table.

"What the fuck guys!" I didn't give them time to answer before I rushed off down the hall.

"Izzy wait up!" Louis yelled dragging a struggling Niall with him. I didn't answer him, just continued on my path. I turned left at the end of the hall, in to another portion of it.

When I reached my destination I motioned for the clumsy boys to stop. Both stopped immediately in their tracks, puzzled looks on their faces. I crept closer to the door, doing my best to silence my feet.

I opened the door to find a strange man in one of our storage rooms. "Who the hell are you and what the fuck are you doing here??" I stalked over to him, seething. I was furious, I thought something seriously bad was going on. Turns out its just some stupid boy.

"Calm down sweetheart I'm here on behalf of someone more important to you." This fellow intruder had an Irish accent similar to Niall's.

"You answer my question or I make you answer." I lifted him by his shirt.

"Which one sweetheart? You asked several."

He wanted to play like that, I would too. I slammed his back up against the wall with both hands. Still keeping him off the floor. "Woah sweetheart I didn't know we were getting kinky this early in the relationship. I thought you'd want a dinner first."

"Listen here you fucker what's your name and who do you work for?" I had one arm across his throat and the other fisting his t-shirt.

"Is this a new pick-up line. Cause it's not working so good." His face was turning red from insufficient amount of air.

"I wouldn't mess with her dude." Niall pipped in, both boys were laughing.

"Okay fine I gave you the chance to answer me easily. Now we're doing it the hard way." I narrowed my eyes in to a hard glare. His eyes widened in fear.

"What the hell does that mean?" He started struggling to get away.

I grabbed his face with both hands and leaned my head in close, "Who do you work for?" I whispered staring intensely in his eyes.

"I..I work for the E-East.." He struggled to answer me so I loosened my grip on his throat.

"What's your name?" I snarled at him, a growl coming from the back of my throat surprising us both. I kept it cool but he didn't.

"Get the fuck off me you psycho!" He struggled harder but I found some extra strength to keep him against the white wall.

"Keep still asshole and tell me your name." He stilled reacting fast to my command.

"I..I..work for m-master..m-master R-Ryder" He seemed like he was battling himself for answers.

"Alright Izz let him go we got all we need." Niall walked over trying to take him from me.

"Fucking hell Niall get away!" I suppressed another growl. What the hell is wrong with me.

"Woah Izzy calm down he's not worth it." He backed up hands in the air in mock surrender.

"Not worth it? Not fucking worth it? He broke in to the house, works for the enemy, and is an enemy himself and he's not worth it?" I dropped the now coughing intruder to walk over to Niall.

"Hey Izzy are you okay?" Niall tried to put a hand on my shoulder but I couldn't suppress the growl that escaped this time.

"What the fuck Izzy, back off." Louis tried to help out his fellow mate but I was far to pissed off.

"What the fuck do you want." I knew as soon as I said that I would regret it but I couldn't stop it.

"That's It Izzy. Let's Go." Louis took my arm in his hand and pulled me out with him. He didn't say anything on the way to my room.

"Elizabeth I want you to stay in here." Louis almost had the door shut before I spoke.

"I don't understand."

"You almost choked a guys out with no reason, you went after Niall, and you sassed your leader. What's not to understand?" He slowly walked back in to the room and shut the door.

"I was fine. I was fine before Niall tried to interrupt. Then my vision went red, not literally. I just got so pissed that I couldn't take it. I regretted back talking you Lou but I couldn't do it." I started crying.

"I know but you have to understand I can't treat you different from the other guys." He sat down in a chair near the bed I'm sitting on.

"I growled." I was surprised Louis actually heard me whisper it.

"I heard. What was that about?" Louis' face turned from concerned to quizzical.

"I don't know Lou and that''s what scares me the most. I don't understand what happened today, but I understand why I have to stay here."

"Look we can talk about this more after you've had a good nights sleep." I hadn't noticed the dark circles under his eyes u til now.

"Louis can I ask one more question?"

"Yeah."

"Why was Niall here?" He seemed startled by this question but composed himself enough to answer.

"He needed to talk to me, nothing big okay." With that he left me to sort through this day on my own.

a/n: so turns out my vacation is next weekend. Hope you like the chapter

Oh sorry guys if I keep changing the names of the chapters, I always forget to title them. I title them after because I only generally plan the chapters. Yeah the last chapter was so I could keep track of the characters in a given scene. Sorry again.