2

*Edited*

"Help! Help!" I was just about to reach the owner of the voice I heard when another voice joined in.

"Keep screaming, no one can hear you."

I crouched behind a bush as I saw two men holding something- or someone -between them. They we near what looked to be a large hole in the middle of the ground.

My heart hammered in my chest as I tried to figure out a way to distract the two considerably larger men. I suddenly found myself wishing I had Harry to help.

Right as the men hauled whoever they had up to throw I'm in their pit I let out an audible gasp, immediately covering my mouth with my hand.

The men dropped their victim to search their surroundings. "Who's there?" The taller one asked.

I couldn't see the person on the ground but I did get a good look a the other men. One was shorter and had a swirled tattoo on the back of his neck. The taller man had a snake tattoo going down his arm.

When the shorter man decided I wasn't a threat they turned their attention back to the third guy. They began assaulting him, kicking and throwing punches.

I momentarily turned my attention away so I could soundlessly move around to get a better look.

Unfortunately in doing so I didn't realize the shorter guy was walking around the bushes that made a circle around the area.

My moment's faltered a bit as I slowly realized the shorter man wasn't in the center of the clearing anymore. Resulting in my foot slipping on a rock.

Almost immediately my shirt was yanked up from behind as I was revealed from my hiding spot. "Hey Ryder look what I found" the shorter man spoke to the taller whom was still throwing sparse punches.

He wasted no time asking Ryder for directions as he slammed my back against a tree.

"Who the hell are you? Are you a spy?" His left arm rose so he could hold his forearm against my throat.

"W-what n-no." I studered hardly able to breathe.

"What should we do Ryder?" I tied clawing at the arm holding my throat but to no avail.

"You're pick Nick." Ryder said.

I guess Nick decided choking me wasn't enough as his fist came in contact with my ribs several times.

Nick picked me up from the tree only to slam me down on the ground, my shoulder blade landing on a tree root. "You're lucky I don't do worse." He snickered in my ear.

Right before the black rimming my vision took over I saw Ryder push the first victim into the hole. I tried to keep my eyes open, tried to scream but it didn't work darkness took over as I welcomed the dreamless comfort it offered.

I awoke with a start, covered in a cold sweat. I laid in bed thinking for a little bit about my dream.

I had hope that the guys would help me make sense of my dream, that and I was desperate for much needed cup of coffee.

"Morning sunshine, you look like hell." Harry commented from the breakfast table.

"Figures Haz, my dreams are back." I poured myself a cup and grabbed a plate of food.

"The ones where you get attacked?" Zayn pipped in.

"Yeah but this one felt different, like it was a memory and not a dream" I told them the details of my dream, no one knew what they meant.