3

*Edited*

"Okay what the fuck happened back there?" Zayn asked as soon as we walked in to the house.

"I don't know okay-" I was cut off by the curly haired lad.

"Let's not get into this guys, lets eat and talk about it when Louis returns." We all walked in to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Everyone found their own meal and ate silently. I was too caught up in my own thoughts to hear the front door creak open. "Hey guys I need to talk-" he paused when he saw us in the kitchen, all uncomfortable "What's going on?"

Liam was the first to speak up "We went to where Niall is staying."

"How was it?"

"I don't know ask Izzy." Zayn said standing up and walking away.

"What's his problem?" Louis asked moving out of the steaming boys way.

"He's pissed because I had Liam drive to where Niall was staying." I replied not looking at him.

"That's no reason to be pissed, tell me the rest." He sat down taking Zayn's seat across from me.

"You have to promise not to think I'm crazy." After he promised I began to tell him everything from the car ride to the burly boys kicking us out. All the while Louis' face looked like he was concentrating on my every word.

The last remaining boys left me to speak with our leader in the kitchen. He waited patiently for me to finish before he said anything,

"That certainly is odd." He paused, thinking, before he spoke once more.

"I want you to stay near me for a while. I want to see these feelings in action okay?"

Louis was always my savior, he never stopped from the moment quite a few years back, in the old house. Before I knew who the Westside or the Eastside's were. Ever since that day Louis always came to save me, I guess his saving doesn't end. At least not yet.

I was so lost in thought I had forgotten to reply, "Yeah okay. Does that mean no school cause I didn't do my homework."

"No Izzy, I am going to be volunteering at the school so I will be there if you need me. Go do your homework!" Louis' voice bellowed at the end.

I didn't want to see his angry side so I stalked off to my bedroom to do my homework.

When I was almost done with my unforgiving math work I heard knocking. "Yeah come in."

"Louis wants you downstairs theres someone he wants you to talk to." Zayn said, leaving my door ajar before leaving.

I put my work aside and walked out in to the main foyer. "Zayn said you wanted to see me?"

"Yes I did, Izzy this is my friend Paul, Paul this is Izzy." Louis introduced me to the curious male in our house.

"Hello Izzy, Louis had asked me to come talk to you. He mentioned something about weird feelings?" Paul inquired.

"Um yeah." He seemed trust worthy enough and if Louis trusted him I guess I should to. I told him all of the feelings I had best I could. He didn't seem to be judging me, more like analyzing the situation.

After I had finished he simply bid us goodbye and left.

"Well that was awkward." Liam was the first to speak up. He sat in on our whole conversation.

"I thought it went quite well." Lou pipped up walking in to the room.

"Guys theres something you need to see!" Zayn yelled from control room one.

We all hurridly walked in to the room to see our monitors blacked out. "What's going on Zayn?" We all asked in unison. Clearly something was wrong, not just from the monitors but they're state of the art.

We have hidden security cameras all around our large property. You can't see them really and they're hard to disable. "Someone's knocked out the cameras and I can't get them back up." Zayn was frantically typing away.

"Move." I sat down at another monitor and started typing. "We've been offline for about five minutes. So whoever did this is either setting up something big or messing with us." I said my eyes glued to the screen in front of me.

"Hey Zayn did you roll the tape before it happened?" I asked

"Yeah I tried but I couldn't get the computers to work." This confused me, the software we recently installed is supposed to show you the footage tight up until the blackout.

My computer is running our program we use to check cameras around the house and property. It doesn't show footage, just offline and online statuses.

"You couldn't even get the status' up for camera three and four?" Camera three and four are our best ones yet. They're near the front entrance so we upgraded them first. After you get passed the protective system on it you can view anything. They're said to be the best and the hardest to knock out.

"Yeah three and four are shot. I can't get a signal and the computer does all sorts of wacky shit when I try to log on to the cameras server." I was beyond confused.

"Zayn I think something bad is about to happen." Worry etched itself in to my voice and features.

"No shit." He replied paying attention to the blank screen in his face.

"No I'm having those feelings again. It's trippled, I really feel it Zayn I really do." He finally looked at me.

"Well go tell Lou." I shot up out of my seat and ran around the downstairs area looking for the lad.

"LOUIS! LOUIS!" I shouted trying to get his attention.

"What?" He yelled back walking to the upstairs balcony facing the door.

"I feel like something bad is going to happen." I said.

He walked down the steps to me and had me sit. "How do you feel?"

"There's a feeling deep inside me that I can't shake. I feel like something horrible is going to happen." There was also some other feeling that I couldn't describe. It felt as if something deep inside me was trying to come out.

"I have security searching the woods behind the house." I wasn't comforted by those words like I should have been.

"No, what ever it is. It's in the house." It was almost like a sixth sense that I felt the unwanted's presents among us.

a/n: What could it be, any guesses? Comment vote and share! Oh sorry it took me so long to upload, I've literally had the first half of this chapter sitting in my drafts. I promise to upload sooner. This weekend I will be unavailable but I will try to upload before that if I can.

-maria