My sisters best friend

Wanda and Klaus couldn't stop thinking about their date together. In Klaus' mind one thought kept going through his head: how could someone actually trust him with their deepest secret? Wanda had told him everything about her life. Not even everyone in the avengers knew what her life was like before she met them! The one thought that was in Wanda's mind was: how could someone that is claimed to me a monster be so caring? Wanda knew all about the Mikaelsons. She knew their reputation as the most powerful vampires that all other vampires came from. Klaus was known for his temper and dangerous tendencies but to Wanda he wasn't a monster. He was a man, well hybrid, that had monsters. They couldn't get each other out of their heads and wanted to see each other. How could they when they wanted to keep everything they had a secret from others? Klaus couldn't wait so he went and surprised her at school during lunch.
=========================================================================
Wanda was sat in History listening to Rick talk about the founding families. 'Wrong, Wrong, Wrong.  God it's so obvious the vikings settled here before the founding families.' Wanda thought.  Her phone buzzed and she saw that she had a text of Klaus.
Klaus:K
Wanda:W
K: Meet me in the music room at lunch.  I want to see you.
W: What happened to lets keep this a secret from everyone.
K: Rebekah told me no one ever goes in there.  It's just an empty room waiting for the original hybrid and the Scarlet to meet in secret.  Come on Wanda.  I really want to see you! Please!
W: well how can I say no when you asked so nicely.  History finishes in 5 mins then I'll make some excuse to your sister.  See you then.
K: I guess you will

As soon as the bell went, Wanda told Rebekah that she left her book for next lesson in her locker and was going to get it.  Rebekah believed her and went to sit with the cheerleaders.  Normally Wanda would too as she was now an official cheerleader but Klaus wanted to see her and she wanted to see him. 
=========================================================================
Wanda pushed open the door to the music room and noticed that it was indeed empty.  The room was dark so she reached out and turned on the light.  When she could actually see what was in the room he smiled.  The avengers always sang to each other and put on random performances.  According to them, Wanda and Peter (Parker) had the voices of angels.  Suddenly an armed wrapped around her waist and turned her around.  Shocked, Wanda's eyes glowed red ready to attack until she saw those sea blue eyes that held so much emotion.
"Calm down red.  It's just me!" Klaus said.
Wanda said nothing just wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her height.  She put her natural red lips onto his soft pink ones and kissed him. 

"What did you want to see me for?" Wanda asked while Klaus pulled her closer to him.

"I wanted to come and see you before tonight.  It's the full moon."

"Oh. I knew it was tonight I guess I just tried not to worry to much. Have you unlinked your family yet."

"Not yet Red but I believe Elijah has a plan set in action.  And Elijah's plans always seem to work."

The bell rang signalling the end of lunch.  Wanda sighed and passionately kissed Klaus before walking out the room leaving to stare at her figure as she walked away.
=========================================================================
"We need you to district Klaus" Damon said as Wanda walked into the Salvatore boarding house.

"Ex-fucking-cuse me!" Wanda shouted.

"We've got a silver dagger and were going to use it on one of them.  Matt just texted that Klaus and Kol are at the grill.  Since he seems to actually like you you're going to district him while we dagger Kol." Damon said.

"And what if I say no?" Wanda replied.

"Then I'll compel you too."

"Fine!" Wanda shouted and walked out of the house before slamming the door shut in anger.
=========================================================================
Wanda walked into the grill and instantly noticed Klaus and Kol at the grill.  Wanda overheard them talking.
"Oh I remember her.  Rebekah's new human friend isn't it.  She looks like a tasty thing." Kol commented.