The date

Wanda picked up the phone and saw it was Elena calling; she rolled her eyes before answering:
E=Elena
W=Wanda

W: Elena how are you? I haven't heard from you in a while.
E: Well that's probably because you've been hanging out with Rebekah Mikaelson.
W: Rebekah's my friend. You're my family. You're both important to me.
E: That's good to know! The full moon is tomorrow and I just wanted to remind you that the plan is still happening.  The Mikaelsons have no idea that they're linked! We can finally get rid of them!
W: I understand that you want Klaus dead but why all the Mikaelsons.  Kol has been in a box for most of his life and Rebekah just wants a friend.
E: They're the Mikaelsons. They have been alive too long and need to die.  You haven't told them babe you?!
W: No of course not.  Look I have to go but I'll see you tomorrow.
E: Ok. See you then.

Wanda hung the phone and sighed. She hadn't realised that the full moon was so close. What would the Scooby Gang think if they found out she had warned the Mikaelsons!pushing the thoughts out of hair she went to get ready for her date with Klaus.
=========================================================================
When Klaus knocked at Wanda's door he suddenly became nervous. He wasn't normally worried about how someone felt about him but Wanda was different for some reason.  Wanda opened the door and Klaus looked her up and down then smiled.  She looked amazing.
Wanda's outfit

Klaus picked her up and sped her to a restaurant out of town

Klaus picked her up and sped her to a restaurant out of town. He pulled her chair and mentioned for her to sit.  When she did, Klaus pushed the chair in for her and sat opposite her.  A waiter came and they both ordered.  The date was definitely memorable. The two of them sat there eating, talking and getting to know each other.  When they had finished their meals, Wanda stood up and Klaus intertwined  their fingers together and led her through the streets the city they were in. When Klaus took her home she gave him a soft kiss on the lips. She didn't care what people thought about him. Klaus was being a proper gentleman (yes, he can be a gentleman when he wants to be), his full attention was on Wanda as if she was the only girl in the restaurant. Wanda had to admit he was charming and funny and good-looking, not to forget he had that sexy accent. She see the softer side of Klaus. He can be sweet and lovable and when he wants to be. Klaus felt comfortable enough to show Wanda  this side of him.
=========================================================================
This is only a filler chapter.  The next one should be out soon and it will be based on the homecoming episode where Esther tries to kill the originals.  I hope you liked this chapter. Comment any suggestions you have.
Jasmine
Xoxo