Meeting the Mikaelsons

Rebekah and Wanda walked, arms linked together, into the Mikaelson house. Wanda was well aware of the reputation that the Mikaelsons had but that didn't mean she was afraid. After facing a robot that wanted to end the world and a purple space grape that planned to wipe out 1/2 of the population, not much did. 

As Rebekah opened the door and entered the house with Wanda behind her, the shouting had already began. Klaus and Kol were arguing about the ball. From where the girls were stood, they heard what they were saying: apparently neither of them had a date and were both betting on who would get one first. The arguing stopped at they boys heard laughter. Wanda had just compared the most reckless original to a monkey and the dangerous original hybrid to a lost puppy; of course the three originals didn't know that. Rebekah's laughter was an unusual sound, one her siblings hadn't heard in a long time. There, stood beside her was Wanda. Her red hair cascading down her back, her eyes glistening with laughter but also sadness and her voice. Her voice was sweet like honey but also had a dangerous edge to it. Klaus was almost hypnotised by her beauty but quickly snapped out of it.

"Ah Rebekah! Is this you're new friend that you're bringing to the ball," His gaze turned to Wanda, "Tell me did she compel you to be her friend. It wouldn't be the first time."
"NIK!" Rebekah shouted, afraid he would scare of her new friend. Surprising everyone in the room, Wanda quickly snapped back,
"Oh I'm sorry; did you mistake me for one your hybrid mutts!"
Klaus had an annoyed glint in his eyes while the rest of his siblings looked highly amused. No one had spoken like that to him  and lived to tell the tale. His thoughts were cut off as the youngest Mikaelson sibling, Kol, started laughing, leaning on Elijah for support as he cried out,
"Oh I like this one Rebekah! Can we keep her?" He turned to Klaus, "Try not to kill this one Klaus!"
Wanda just rolled her eyes in annoyance as Rebekah went to put her bag away. When she returned, both girls started to walk towards the door until Elijah spoke, "And where are you two going now?"
"Dress shopping for the ball tomorrow. You can come if you want brother. Spending hours in clothes stores watching me and Wanda try on dress another dress till we find the perfect one." Rebekah replied as she exaggerated how bothersome shopping can seem to boys. Silence soon followed so Wanda looked at Rebekah, grapes her arm and said,
"Come on Bekah, we don't have all day. I'm sure we could find a babysitter to watch your brothers as we go have fun."
Then the two girls left as the Mikaelson men stood shocked at what the young woman had said to the original family. They were going get along great with the newest member of Mystic Falls.

Thanks for reading. The next chapter will be the ball so expect drama. Please review.
Jasmine
Xoxo