Her life

I found this picture and thought it was funny so I decided to share it with you.

Klaus and Wanda ended up staying together for most of the day after the passion filled night they spent together. They were currently curled up together watching Netflix while Wanda was wearing Klaus' shirt. It was unusual for Klaus to let people be this close to him but for some reason he wanted her to be. The two were happily watching a movie when someone knocked on the door. Wanda looked at Klaus and he asked if she was expecting anyone. She wasn't so she was unsure who was at her door. Their question was answered when the person knocking shouted:
"Wanda are you in? You weren't at school I wanted to make sure you're okay." Rebekah asked. Klaus looked at Wanda and his eyes widened. If Rebekah found out he slept with her friend than he might as well be dead!

Wanda stood up and motioned for Klaus to leave through the back door as she put a finger on her lips, signalling that he has to be quiet. He was about to leave when he realised Wanda was still in his shirt. Wanda noticed to because she looked at Klaus raised her hand and a red glow appeared (red is the colour of the reality stone) making him close his eyes. When he opened them she was dressed in her pjs. Klaus' eyes widened in shock when he remembered his sister was outside and had vampire hearing.

"I'm coming Rebekah. Just give me a minute." Wanda shouted. She grabbed Klaus' hand and pulled him into the kitchen were Rebekah wouldn't be able to hear them.

"How the hell did you do that?" Klaus asked amazed. He ha been around for a long time and he had never seen that! It was completely new to him which was rare.

"Look I'll text you later when Rebekah has left then I'll tell you. You can't tell anyone. I came here for a vacation I don't need to people to try and use me in the supernatural war." Wanda spoke.

"Deal. But you better text me." Klaus kissed her cheek and sped out. Wanda sighed and went to open the door and let Rebekah inside. She told her what she had told Klaus about her brother. Rebekah made sure Wanda was okay then left to find a dress for homecoming.
=========================================================================Wanda took her phone out and texted Klaus.
W=Wanda
K=Klaus

W: Your sisters left? Where do you want to meet?
K: I'll pick you up in an hour. I know a place in the woods where no one will be.
W: great see you then.
=========================================================================
Wanda got changed into this:

=========================================================================Wanda got changed into this:

Klaus knocked at the door at was stunned at how she looked. She really was mesmerising. Klaus picked her up, shocking her and ran into the woods with her in his arms. He expected her to be dizzy when he put her down but she wasn't. She was use to going at a faster speed when her brother Pietro would zoom her around a battle. He grabbed her hand and pulled her deeper into the woods. The place where they arrived was beautiful.

"I used to come here when I was boy

"I used to come here when I was boy. I'm the only the one who knows it's here." Klaus said then he looked at Wanda and she looked at him. "Well I was."
Wanda sat at the edge of the water and motioned for Klaus to sit next to her, so he did.
"I don't know where to start. Most of the time when I speak to someone they already know who I am so this is kinda new." Wanda sighed and chewed on her lip a nervous habit of hers. Klaus put his and on hers and gave her a comforting squeeze. She looked at him and smiled before beginning.
"My name isn't Wanda Parker; it's Wanda Maximoff. My brother is Pietro Maximoff. I guess it all started when I was 10. Me and Pietro were out in the village when we came home, it had been blown up with our parents inside. We became orphans with no family to go to so the only option was for us to be put in care." Wanda took a deep breath and Klaus intwined their fingers together, "There is this terrorist organisation called h.y.d.r.a. They kidnapped me and my brother and brainwashed us into thinking we willing went to them. They began to experiment on us. We were some of the successful results."

"You said is. Is h.y.d.r.a. still active?" Klaus asked.

"It is. There's a group of people called the avengers that are trying to stop them. They have been able to stop most of their attacks." Wanda said, "2 of their members were both rescued from h.y.d.r.a." Klaus said nothing just squeezed her hand again hoping to comfort her. "Anyway," Wanda continued her story, "Pietro was given the 'gift' of speed. He was probably faster than you." She said putting quote marks around the word gift. " I was experimented on with the mind stone. That made me able to create balls of kinetic energy and change things. It looks red when I do it. That's what you saw me do earlier. When my family found me, h.y.d.r.a. was making me and Pietro work for ultron. He was this robot made by Tony Stark, my friend, who believed that half of the world should be killed. Through the battle we realised that what ultron was doing was wrong and out brainwashing just disappeared. We were helping when Pietro got shot. He was rescuing Clint and a young boy so they wouldn't be shot." Wanda stopped talking as a tear fell down her cheek. Klaus pulled her into his chest and she wrapped her arms around his waist. "After the battle I moved in with my new family. At that point there was only me, Tony, Natasha, Clint, Bruce, Vision, Steve and Thor. We all live in New York. Steve and Tony had a falling out so we had a fight between 2 teams. I've heard some people call it a Civil War. We made up though when we met Thanos. He was a mad Titan who wanted to collect all 6 infinity stones to wipe out 1/2 the population. He almost succeeded until we all teamed up with some new people who like to call themselves the guardians of the galaxy and they helped us. We killed him and because I was only one with enough power to destroy the infinity stones I did gaining their powers in the process." Wanda finished and wiped her tears.

Klaus just looked at her shocked. This girl who looked so innocent had been in so many battles and lost he last part of her family but she was still so strong. Trying to lighten the mood he asked, "how many people are in your family then?" Expecting to be an easy answer.

"Well there's me, Steve, Tony, Bucky, Natasha, Peter (Parker), Bruce, Thor, Loki, Stephen, Gamora, Peter (Quill), Groot, Rocket, Shuri, Nebula, Rhody, T'Chilla,
Sam, Mantis, Drax, Pepper, Nick and Carol"

"That's a lot of people." Klaus said.

"I know. We are the avengers. The guardians of the galaxy. The protectors of the universe. Some of us are gods, others were bit by radioactive spiders." Wanda said a small smile on her face. "Promise me you won't tell anyone. I came here for a break. I can't exactly do that if everyone knows I'm the Scarlet Witch!"

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone if you allow me to take you on a date. Without anyone knowing of course." Klaus said with a smile on his face.

"I would love to Klaus Mikaelson!" Wanda said, "When?"

"How about tomorrow at 8pm."

"I guess I'll see you then." Wanda spoke and Klaus lent down and kissed her. Wanda lent into the kiss to deepen it. The two broke apart and smiled.

"It's getting late and I have school tomorrow. I should probably get home." Wanda said. So Klaus picked her up and zoomed her home
=========================================================================
I know this chapter was long so I'm sorry if I've missed any details about her life. I tried to fit as much in as I could remember. If I have forgotten someone please comment them so I can add them in. I loved writing this chapter. I have a big surprise coming in a few chapters for Wanda. Please review.
Jasmine
Xoxo