sunset

"The view is beautiful." Whizzer sighed dreamily, still staring at the setting sun.

  It really was beautiful. The sun was just barely peeking over the horizon, turning the sky orange near it and the sky pink farther from the sun. No matter how beautiful the sun was, Marvin didn't care for it. In fact, he hadn't even glanced at the sky once since they got there. The reason? Whizzer Brown. Marvin had been looking at Whizzer this whole time.

  "Yeah," Marvin agreed, of course.

  Whizzer looked just a little bit amused.

  "Yeah?" he asked raising an amused eyebrow. "I'm sure it is, you haven't looked at the sun once." He laughed a bit while he said this and oh, did Marvin notice.

  A blush came to the shorter man's cheeks. He really did love everything about Whizzer, even his flaws. And that laugh? It almost knocked Marvin out. Oh boy, he had it bad.

  "So? My point still stands." Marvin replied defiantly, still blushing like crazy.

  Whizzer just laughed again, an amused smile settling on his face. He turned to look at Marvin, seeing the blush on his cheeks.

  "What, did you just bring me out here to stare at me?"

  Truthfully, that's exactly what Marvin had done. Would he ever admit that to the taller man? Of course not.

  "What? No! No way, I just don't find the sunset all that interesting." Marvin replied quickly, a little too quickly to be believable, and of course Whizzer noticed. Who wouldn't?

  A sly smile made its way across Whizzer's face.

  "Really?" He asked clearly amused.

  Whizzer leaned in close to Marvin's face. Really close. They were looking directly into each other's eyes. Marvin leaned up for a kiss, but Whizzer had other plans. He moved his head down, next to Marvin's ear.

  "So, that's what you brought me here for. To romantically kiss me at sunset" Whizzer grinned triumphantly.

  Marvin groaned, leaning his head against Whizzer's shoulder.

  "If I say yes, will you finally kiss me?"

  Whizzer leaned back, smile still on his face, looking very smug. He then gently grabbed Marvin's face, leaned in once again and peppered him in kisses, causing the shorter man to blush once again.

-369-
{Thank you for reading. I hope it was satisfactory.}