Tommy: Bruno.. my boy! I missed you.

He pet his dog and walked upstairs with him following, Bruno beat him to bed and slept at his feet the whole night.

Thursday*

Tommy was up early and already completed his workout before the clock hit 8am.

He was just hanging around the house until he got a facetime from the one.

Tommy: Lexi? What's up?

Alexa: Oh nothing, just hanging outside of this ridiculously huge house!

She spun around and smiled as he saw in the backround was his car and house.

Tommy then shot up, looked through the front window and saw Lexi pointing her phone while checking her hair.

Alexa: Tom?

He opened the door and saw her turn around.

Tommy: Yeah?

She hung up, sped walked up to him and hugged him as they haven't hung out in a long time.

Tommy: What are you doing here?

Alexa: I wanted to come cheer up my favorite person!

He thought into his mind at what she said: "Favorite person?"

They both then walked inside where she looked around in awe.

Alexa: This place is huge!

Tommy: Yeah, it's a little much for a single man.

She giggled and he walked her around for a house tour.

It felt right as she walked next to him, just looking around at all of his memorabilia on the walls from his wrestling career.

He then saw her rab a picture off the wall and look at it.

Alexa: I see that Gionna is still on the walls?

Tommy: Oh.. yeah, she forgot that then; I told her to take them or throw them away.

Alexa: So..

Tommy: What?

Alexa: What are you going to do with this?

She handed the picture of him and Gionna during there first Hall of Fame.

Both were happy and enjoying there time, but those feelings were gone as he looked at her and smiled.

Tommy: Wanna burn it?

Alexa: I was thinking the same thing.

Later that night*

Tommy and Lexi were out in the back sitting around his fire pit as it became dark, they were just talking like they've known each other forever.

Alexa: Ok, now why in the hell did you pick Denver? Chuckles* out of all places you choose one of the worst places for winter.

Tommy: I'm going to be honest, I have no idea.

They continued to have small talk until he pulled out the picture of him and Liv.

He looked up at Lexi and smiled at her as he threw it into the fire.

Alexa: How do you feel?

Tommy: .. better.

She smiled and both got up as she was getting ready to leave.

Tommy: You can stay in one of my spare bedrooms if you want?

Alexa: Thanks, but Nia already checked me into my room today before she went off to do whatever.