Ten- Kinda Hot

"Oh it's you

"Oh it's you." Harry said, glaring at Pandora with a look of hatred. She was rather confused.

The bell rang and students began filing out of the classroom, staring at the screen in confusion.

"He's kinda hot." Audrey whispered to her friend, rather loudly.

She didn't think he'd heard her, but he had. She probably hasn't expected for a response.

"Well he kinda has a girlfriend." Harry mocked in a high pitched voice.

Audrey crossed her arms over her chest, narrowing her eyes at the bit that was on the screen.

"Now. Now Audrey." Peter Pan said, intercepting them before they started anything. "Don't you have class? You're going to be late."

Audrey muttered incoherent things as she headed out the door.

Pandora tried to use the distraction to get out of the classroom but her father stopped her in her tracks.

"Pandora come back in here." Peter said. Pandora sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me young lady." Peter chastised. Pandora resisted the urge to roll them again, turning around and facing her father, if she ever could see him that way anymore. She was growing older, he wasn't.

He looked at her, motioning her forward. She walked away from the door, walking forward and sitting at the desk that was right in front of her father desk. 

He sat, or rather floated, above his desk, calmly looking behind him.

"How in bloody hell did you two know each other?" Captain Hook asked, taking the words right out of Peter's mouth.

He blinked, looking at Captain Hook with a raised eyebrow.

"Taking the words right out of my mouth eh?" He asked, looking at the screen thoughtfully. "Ew. We're thinking the same. I don't like it."

"You're such a child." Captain Hook said, twisting his mustache.

"I am thank you." Peter said, not taking it as an insult the way Captain Hook intended.

"The two of you are glaring at each other like you know each other." Captain Hook said.

The bell on the door jingled again.

"Oh Sam!" Captain Hook said. "I'm so glad you're back."

"I forgot my bag." Sam said. "Why are you glad to see me again?"