Five- Dreams

Dreams didn't usually happen when Pandora was asleep

Dreams didn't usually happen when Pandora was asleep. But tonight was different it seemed. She had a dream.

It wasn't an ordinary dream, it was as if she was seeing the world from a different perspective, watching herself, though she didn't know where she was.

She was in a crowded market place. Surrounded by people on all sides, she tried to push her way through the crowd.

This seemed too realistic to be a dream. 

Maybe Mal had put some sort of spell on her, bringing her to this place. Or maybe that was the paranoia talking. She couldn't judge a book by its cover. Maybe there was a heart under all that leather.

A couple of people grumbled when she hit shoulders with them, though they gave her no clue on where she was,

That was until she bumped into a little old lady.

"Watch where you're going child!" She hissed at Pandora. "You'd think people would respect an Enchantress like me. But no. This is the Isle of the Lost. None of these children show any respect."

The woman scoffed as she walked past Pandora, mumbling to herself about how these children needed to be taught respect, it didn't matter that their parents were villains.

So Pandora was dreaming about the Isle? This was weird. Very weird. She had her first dream in a while about the Isle when the Isle kids showed up, it couldn't be a coincidence. She was watching herself, it was strange and exciting at the same time.

Or maybe her brain was just showing her this because it knew she wanted to adventure around here, something here was calling to her but she didn't know what. She wouldn't know until she came here, not that her father would allow her. He was much too overprotective.

Pandora walked through the Isle, not knowing where she was going or where she was safe. But nowhere was safe here so it didn't really matter.

She took a wrong turn and found herself at a dead end. She turned around and realized she was surrounded. She glanced around the strange group of people each looking at her with menacing grins.

"Give us that necklace girlie." The man said.

Pandora's hand went instinctively to her throat, looking at him in disbelief. As if she would just hand it over to him. The nerve of some people.

"I asked you nicely girlie." The man said, as one of his friends pinned her arms behind her back. Another snatched the pan necklace off her throat. Pandora looked down at it in shock. She realized she was seeing things for what would happen later. If she went to the Isle that was. She couldn't control what happened now.

She didn't like seeing her future, it was kind of alarming. She didn't know how she had figured out how to come to the Isle in the future. But she had, which meant she would find out eventually. Maybe she could ask Mal in the morning...she didn't know her that well but it could work out...at least she hoped it did.

The group took her bracelets and earrings examining them. Note to self: don't come to the Isle with anything valuable.

The group cackled, passing the items around to each other, admiring how the gold was not the slightest bit tainted. Like they hadn't seen anything like it before, which they probably hadn't. They cackled some more, checking her pockets for anything valuable.

"I think we took everything." One of the guys said.

"Give it back." Pandora was shocked to hear herself say.

"Why would we listen to you?" The man asked. "We don't take orders from anyone."

Pandora watched herself thinking hard, though she had no idea what she had been thinking about. She needed an idea to escape, maybe future her would be smart enough to figure it out. Forget about the impending fear she was feeling. Or maybe she would feel the same way Pandora felt watching this. She had been proven right when she heard a slight squeak escape dream hers lips.

"Nothing to say huh?"  The leader said. "That's adorable princess."

He brought a knife to her throat teasingly picking her with it. Pandora's eyes widened, looking at the man like he was crazy.

"Leave the poor lass alone." A voice broke through the alley. A boy in red leather stepped into her sight line. If dream her hadn't been so preoccupied in trying to get out of the guy's grip, maybe she would've noticed the hook that he held in his hand. Pandora watched in shock, as dream her was pulled away from the group of thugs by the boy with the hook. She was being helped by the son of Captain Hook, this must've been a sick joke. This wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare.

"Sorry H-Harry. We didn't mean to-." The leader looked up at Harry in fear. "Please don't hook us."

"I won't." Harry said. "You have five seconds to run."

The group of men, who were much older than Harry, obeyed, dropping the things they'd stolen and running out of the alley.

Harry barely spared her a glance.

"Are you sure okay, lass?" Harry asked as they made their way out of the alley after Pandora had stuffed her things back in her pockets.

"I'm fine." Pandora said.

"I've never seen you before." He said. "Who are you?"

"Pandy." Pandora said, thinking how ridiculous that sounded.

"That's...unique." Harry said. "I've never heard that sort of name before."

Pandora's heart fluttered. Why did she feel this way? This was the son of her dad's enemy, her mom's enemy.

He had adorable blue eyes, that she tried not to look into.

He wasn't even looking at her now. He was ahead of her, jogging to reach a girl with blonde hair.

He tapped her on the shoulder. The girl  turned around as he pressed a quick kiss to her lips. She laughed, punching him in the shoulder playfully.

Pandora's heart sank. He had a girlfriend. Of course he did.

She began to wake up, sitting up in her bed and thinking of the dream she had just had. It was rather confusing. It had left her questioning how she was feeling. She didn't know these people but it still hurt a lot more than it should.