Story 3: 'Her'

A/N : heyyyyy this story was suggested by: BlueprintMan a while ago

yay!

Warning: little cringy but cute

Takes place right after the spear of Selene 

Dewey was a little off today. He wasn't surprised, with all the emotional trauma. First his mom takes the spear of selene and betrayed the family, and then the spear of selene doesn't exist? what does it mean? What was he supposed to believe? He kept trying though, despite his flaws, he'll keep trying.

Dewey was pondering what could have happened to her when he heard his uncle "Dewey just the lad I wanted to talk to"He said Dewey was confused as Scrooge lead him to the dinning room table.

"Am I in trouble?"Dewey asked "again?"

"Course not lad, I just thought we had to talk about it.. more specifically..Her"Scrooge said.

"What? H-how did you?-"Dewey was a little freaked out but at the same time relieved.

"Come now lad it wasn't that hard to figure out"Scrooge explained "exploring The money bin then Running off on ithaquack it doesn't take a rocket scientist."

"So you know?"Dewey asked as Scrooge nodded "Oh good I was worried that I'd have to hide it then there would be some family issues and a two parter episode and-"

"Well you don't have to worry lad"Scrooge said interrupting "I know you like webby".

"Wait what?"Dewey asked.

"Now that it's out in the open let's say we have a little chat"Scrooge said. "I realize yer body is going through some changes".

"What?, no no no no no no no that's not what I thought you meant at all!"Dewey yelled.

"Calm yerself lad it's all perfectly normal"Scrooge explained.

"No no no, Webby and I are just friends"He said.

"Dewey the more ya deny yer feelings the harder it's going ta be for ye"Scrooge said "Grow a backbone, Ye have to be honest with her"He said.

"Scrooge I beg you to stop"Dewey begged while covering his ears.

"Lad webby is very important to me, if ye hurt her.. you'll have me to deal with"He said.

"I'm starting to feel like you like webby more then me"Dewey said.

"What? Don't be ridiculous"Scrooge said obviously lying "come on lad,just admit ye Like her".

Dewey just blurted out "OK I LIKE HER!"He yelled.

"Aha I knew it!"Scrooge said "Now I realize yer at that age but ye can't let yer emotions get the better of ye"Scrooge said "But you also have to be completely honest and tell her how ye feel, love is all about giving your life to someone and spending all yer time with them".

"Are you aware I'm only twelve years old?"

"Point being, just explore these feelings before acting on them alright?"Scrooge said then left to work.

"What the heck?"Dewey thought to himself.