[Joining SKZ]

Bold: English
Italic: thoughts

   The only sound she could hear was the pounding of her heart in her ears. She was called by jyp to his office. Ashton had no clue what was happening, and she was scared.
   'Am I going to be fired? What did I do wrong? Why am I being called? What's going to happen' Ashton's thoughts raced through her mind at light speed.
    Coming up to the door, she felt her hands starting to shaking as she grabbed the handle. Closing her eyes, taking a deep breath trying to calm herself down. Gripping her hand into a fist as she felt her breath hitch in her throat. Her anxiety worsening as she hesitated on opening the door. Ash's head getting lighter as her grip on the door handle loosened. Everything around her felt like it was spinning.
     The world came to a stop as she felt a hand being gently planed on top of her petite one. She opened her eyes slowly as she came some how calmer by one single touch.
     "It's me. Don't worry about this meeting, Ashton. Everything is going to be alright." A familiar voice came from behind her saying in English with an Australian accent. Her friend, Christopher Bang or other known as Bang Chan, and one of her only friends as a jyp trainee.
    "But what if it's not okay. What if I get fired?" Ashton mumbled back to the Aussie, her voice shaking.
    "Don't worry. You won't, and I promise you that. I'm right here. You'll see what it is about, and it's nothing bad I swear." Chan put his hand on her shoulder lightly, and smiled lightly knowing something she didn't.
     Ashton nodded slightly to chan not noticing the small smile on the boys face as she was turned away from him. She took a deep breath in, counted till 5, held for 1, and then exhaled for 4 seconds. She did the a couple more times, calming herself down before something bad happened.
     Chan knew what was doing as he knows about her extreme anxiety that she has had since she was 10 years old. Training with her for a year has really brought them close, and gave him a chance to learn more about her. He's seen her do this tactic more than once many, many times before to call herself before she tumbles into a panic attack.
     The door clicked a bit as Ash opened the door after she was finally calm. She held her chin up high and walked into the office with Chan following in pursuit.
    "Ashton, thank you for coming so late notice." Jyp greeted the young girl with a slight smile. Looking towards Chan, he found him trying to control his excitement.
    "If you do not mind me asking, why did you call me, sir?" Ashton looked up to the older man looking for a happy answer.
    "Well, Ashton we wanted to tell you something very important. Chan, do you mind doing the honours? It is your group of course." The older man smirked, slyly dropping a hint to the younger girl.
    Chan looked at the shorter girl with nervousness in his eyes. Ashton looked up to him confused on why she was here and what was so exciting.
    "Ash, um I know this might be weird for you if you say yes, but I want you to know that I've thought about this a lot." Chan looked down at his hands and started to fiddle with his fingers. "Ashton, I want you to be in Stray Kids."
    Her breath caught in her throat. The heart almost stopped from the words that come out of her dear friends mouth.
    Her? Join stray kids? The only girl? But... with all of her friends.
     "Holy s-" she started but stopped herself. Looking back and forth between jyp and Chan, with her mind in scrambles, she looked for the right words to say.
      "You don't have to answ-"
      "YES!" The two men jumped at the sudden loud noise from the small girl.
      "I'll join stray kids..." Ashton slowly formed a soft smile on lips. Nodding her head slowly as Chan started chuckling.
      "You have no idea how happy that has made me," he closes his eyes and smiles once more "the boys will be ecstatic knowing that you said yes. You know... we'd never be the same without you."

      Stray kids never stray...

—————————
I hope you guys like this chapter! (I know, I know. I haven't posted in awhile but school is very stressful lol) I'm gonna try to write more! Send me some suggestions on some short stories for this book!