- Ashton's quotes -

******

- "I'm for sure going to make this way harder than it needs to be, but whatever."

- "I sometimes think I'm the only sane one in this group, and that's not good. I'm one of the youngest."

- "I was an honors student. I don't know what happened."

- "I have a headache that comes and goes."
*changbin walks in* "its back"

- "I'm okay guys. I just had some chocolate milk, so everything is fine now."

- "I'm what the kids call stressed"

- "Hot Cheetos will be the death of me but that is honestly the best way to go."

- "You guys make me want to kill all of you but also cuddle you. There is no in between"

- "Chan. Go to bed. You've been staring at that screen for an hour doing nothing but falling to sleep. I will slap you."

- "Sure sometimes they can be extremely annoying, but they're my extremely annoying boys. Only I can call them that too."

- "Whatever I did, I have proof I didn't do it."

- "Don't worry stay I am taking care of these kids."

- "I honestly don't know what is happening half of the time. I just nod and smile hoping they think I understand."

- "I might collapse at any minute because of how tired I am, but what's new."

- "Felix kept me up all night talking about conspiracy theories and now I don't know if I am alive or just in someone's story being written down. I'm confused."

- "I may be small, Minho. But I will kill you in a second."

- "I never really ignore people. I just don't know what to say."

- "Hit em with a 'cool' and move on."

- "I love stay, and I hope they love me somewhat as much as I love them."

- "I think a lot, but I don't say much."

- "I procrastinate going to sleep even when I'm extremely tired."

- "Chin up, kid. They'd kill to see you fall"

- "I think we all deserve a good ending. We are all good people and we've suffered enough."

- "Sometimes you put a bunch of misfits together and you get a family. Sometimes you get a bunch of idiots. We are both."

- "back in school people said I wouldn't make it anywhere. Well guess what Becca! I'm at Mama! Beat that! Sorry that was mean."

- "I wish people had mute buttons on them. That would be great."

********
A mix of encouraging and funny quotes I think she would say on camera or just to the members