"Here you guys go". The lady said handing us our plates of food.

We dug right in.

"You always wear that ring, who gave it to you?" He said noticing my ring that Rashad bought me.

"Uh my ex, I forgot I even had it on".

I took it off and threw it in my milkshake that I already downed.

After we ate we went back to Ravens house. She was upstairs with her boyfriend. She said she had been dating him for five years now. Shit I wish I could have that.

"Come here bae" I said pulling him into his room.

"You know I don't like to have sex while he's in there" he said.

I laughed. "Sex is good for the pregnancy".

I took my bottoms off and he pulled his pants down. He put it in delicately. I laughed.

"Mike stop playinggg".

"Oh you want it rough huh?" He said biting his bottom lip.

I nodded. He sped up and went deep inside me. I loved the way we sexed. His dick fit perfectly.

"Damn" I moaned.

"You want me to cum in you?" He said still stroking.

"Yes" i moaned.

"Alright now, when you have twins don't be mad at me" he laughed.

I laughed with him. He kept going fast we ended up cumin at the same time. It felt great!

"Let's go get cleaned up ma" he said picking me up and putting me on his shoulders.

"No more locked doors!" He yelled trying to sound like the Puerto Rican dude off the movie Friday.

I laughed. "Put my big ass down mike".

He put me down and turned on the shower. We both got in. I washed his front and he washed my back. I was showing a little but you couldn't tell if I wore something baggy.

"Gimme a kiss" he softly said.

"You tryna be funny cause you know I can't reach up there" I said slapping him with my rag.

He laughed. "Huh" He said leaning down. Our lips met.

We started tongue kissing. I wanted to fuck him again!
I turned around and bent over. He playfully grabbed my ponytail then stuck it in. I moaned loud.

"Get y'all nasty asses out my shower!" Raven yelled.

I stood up and laughed. We cleaned each other up and got out.

Rashad POV

"Why is it taking so long man?" I said talking to Rich on the phone.

"It's like she moved outta town. There's no sight of her, bro I promise I been looking for her and having niggas look for her".

"Try harder! This bitch ain't go nowhere. I'll kill her before I let her do".

"Aight bro".

The call ended. I sat in my car thinking of the places she could be. Which was nowhere. Her bestfriend dead, she wasn't in contact with her dukes or her dad. It's nowhere else she could be. I started thinking back to everybody she ever had contact with. Then the hoe from the club popped up in my head. I called rich back.

"Find out who Raven is and where she stay. She brownskin, short with a fat ass".

"Fasho. I'll hit you ina hour".

I hung up. I was irritated by Rich. It's been six months and you couldn't find this hoe? She bouta have my baby and still ain't call me! I got a call. It was Cece.

"Wassup?".

"You not fucking with me nomore huh? Rashad I gave you years!"

"Man gone with that shit" I said hangin up the phone.

I drove around the block hitting my plays for a few hours when Rich called.

"You found her?".

"Naw but I found the bitch You was talking about. She like on Arcade bro, ima send you the address".

"Fasho bra" I said hanging up.

He sent the address in less than a minute. I pulled off and the GPS said I was two minutes away.

"This bitch been right under my chin the whole time".

I hope she here. I missed her so much man. I ain't been talking to no hoes. I wanna show her I can be faithful. Other than the time I had Cece suck me up ina backseat.

When I pulled up to her house it was a car in the drive way. I got out and knocked on her door. The hoe Raven opened the door. She tried to shut the door but I rushed in.

"Where Summer at? Ain't nobody playing games with you hoe".

I rushed upstairs to check the house then I came back downstairs. She wasn't here. I walked up to Raven and grabbed her throat.

"I said where the fuck she at".

"She just left. She left".

"Where she go?".

"Y-you hurting me".

I left go of her neck and she grasped for air.

"Where the fuck she go? I ain't gone say it again".

"She went to McDonald's. It's just down the street".

Without saying anything I left out and jumped into my car. When I pulled up I rode passed the drive through and didn't see her car. I parked and got out. When I walked in I seen her sitting with some goofball Jamal ass nigga with his hand wrapped around her stomach. I grew angry. I walked up to them.

"You can't answer none of my calls but you out here with this corny ass nigga? Bitch is you dumb? I'll kill everybody in the restaurant try me" I said reaching for my strap.

She jumped up. "No Rashad. Leave what are you here for?".

This bitch really was trying me.

"Get yo shit and let's go before you make me beat his ass".

She looked at me then back at him.

"Rashad this is my boyfriend. Can you please leave?".

I stole off on dude. I was beating the fuck out of him.

"We're calling the cops. So unless y'all want to go to jail leave!" The manager of Mc. Donald's yelled.

I uppercutted him one last time before I let him drop. He was holding his nose.

"I think you broke my nose man".

"Now do I gotta blast this nigga head off?" I said reaching for my gun again.

"N-no Rashad lets go" she said grabbing her things.