UNBLOCK

Billie's P.O.V.

"I really didn't take you for a bubblegum and cotton candy kind of guy." I mentioned as I watched Theo eat his sugar filled ice cream, that gave me a cavity by just looking at it.

"I didn't take you as a cake batter kind of girl." Theo remarked. I had kept my promise and taken Theo to Cold Stone after, we had received good news that he had only received a small sprain to his wrist and that he should be fine within a week, if he just took it easy.

"Cake batter with sprinkles, is my go to at Cold Stone. It's honestly so good, here try some." I stuck my spoon out in front of Theo's face for him to take a bite, but he just gave me a weird look of disgust.

"Im good, thanks though." Theo said and pushed my hand away from his face, but me being stubborn wasn't going to just not let him try it.

"Try it." I said before pushing the spoon back in his face.

"I don't want it. Just let me eat my blue and pink ice cream in peace." Theo said with annoyance in his voice.

"Trrryyyyy ittt, please??? I'll do puppy eyes if I have to." I begged, I didn't really care if her tried it, but I enjoyed annoyed Theo.

"You know I hate you, right? Give me that spoon." He grabbed the spoon from my hand and I just gave him a wide grin, in response he just shakes his head and stuck the spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

"It's good right?? Be honest." I said as he handed the spoon back.

"It's good. Are you happy now?" He clenched his jaw and I felt like such a creep, from how much I loved watching Theo clench his jaw. It probably has wooed many girls and some guys at Ironwood.

"Stop giving me that creepy look. It's creeping me out." Theo snapped me out of my dream state and I couldn't help but blush from the embarrassment, this is awkward.

"I wasn't staring. I just zoned out, because you're so boring to talk to." I snapped trying to recover from any further embarrassment.

"It's okay, just admit that you were checking out my incredibly handsome face. Don't worry I won't judge."  Theo's big ego was always a big turn off, but he wasn't lying he was incredibly handsome, something I had shared with Lana multiple times when Theo was brought into a conversation.

"I can't deal with you and your ego. Not everyone has a crush on your stupid face." I scolded.

"But you do. Don't you Billie?" Theo smirked, knowing that I couldn't deny it, because I had admitted it to him multiple times that I had liked him this past month.

"Eat your diabetes, you call ice cream." I said before finishing the rest of heaven in my mouth ice cream. 

"You know I will. I can't believe that I'm sitting here willingly and eating ice cream with you, never thought we would actually be friends." Theo pointed out, which I agreed with. I never thought I would have the courage to tell Theo or Lana the truth.

"Theo, what about when we go back to school on Monday? Are we just going to go back to not liking each other? I'm not exactly comfortable telling everyone what happened.." I stated uncomfortably. I knew everyone would treat me different and make me a victim, which I didn't want to happen.

"Will figure it out." Theo grabbed my hand and I think it was supposed to be a comforting gesture, but it made me feel even more nervous and I wanted to apologize for how clammy my hands were about to become, but I didn't.

"Do you think you could unblock me first?"

Thanks to all the comments and votes. I greatly appreciate them, much love.