WEAK FANGIRL HEART ✓

Italics - Billie Jean
Bold - Theo

I like to listen to The Broods, Lana del Rey,
Saint Motel, and Paramore. Kind of
everything tbh.

What's your favorite One
Direction song? I was always more of
a Bieber girl, but Zayn is pretty cute.
Delivered at 8:30 AM

I take it you're still sleeping,
since you aren't at school today.
And you aren't replying.
Delivered at 9:45 AM

Why are there gates around
cemeteries?

Because people are dying to get
in!

SO FUNNY AM I RIGHT?!
Delivered at 10:17 AM

Btw I love Dad Jokes, so hmu
if you have any good ones :)
Delivered at 10:19 AM

Why is Mr. Jameson so hot??
Like ZAMNNN DADDY!!
He fine af
Delivered at 12:45 PM

Do you have a Daddy Kink,
Judy?
Delivered at 1:03 PM

GOTTA ZAYN!!
Delivered at 1:05 PM

Too soon Judy.
My weak fangirl heart can't
take it.
Delivered at 1:06 PM

3-4 years ago isn't too
soon. Sorry booboo.
Delivered at 1:07 PM

What's One Directions favorite
restaurant?

5 guys.
Delivered at 1:09 PM

LMAOOO
Delivered at 1:10 PM

Ttyl gotta drive
Delivered at 1:15 PM

So you only have 4 classes.
Delivered at 1:17 PM

Guess you got a clue,
but most seniors have half
a schedule.
So was it really a clue?
Delivered at 1:17 PM

Billie's P.O.V.

"Get off your phone before you kill us." Lana scolded me as I attempted to text Theo another stupid dad joke that had came to my head. "Who are you talking to anyways?? I'm your only friend unless-" Lana gasped making me look at her to see a look of hurt across her face.

"No, I did not get any new friends. I was just trying to text me sister. She needs a babysitter." I don't know why I lied to Lana, but I wanted to keep mine and Theo's daily conversations a secret.

Besides if Lana knew that I was texting Theo, she'd go off, and I mean she'd have every right to he's an asshole, but I like to talk to him and when I'm 'Judy' he isn't an asshole. It's a win-win, she doesn't know and I get to keep talking to him, at least I think it's a win-win.

"Oh! Tell her your free. I love those spastic little devils." Great.

"Weren't you just yelling at me for texting and driving??" I questioned, hoping that by the time we had gotten to my house Lana would forget about the little lie I had told.

"Talk to text, duh! Also, I can text her give me your phone." I wanted to hit myself for getting myself into this lie, but I wasn't going to let it go just yet.

"My phones almost dead and plus I can't remember where I set it down. Pretty sure I'm sitting on it." I couldn't hold back the squeal that came out as I soon felt a hand reaching underneath my butt.

"Stop moving it's not like I haven't touched it before." I tried my best to focus on driving. You would think Lana would also try not to mess with the driver, who was driving on a main road that had traffic going both ways, but no she didn't give two fucks.

"I'm trying to drive! Lana! Lana stop, Holy fu-" The sounds of cars honking and the tires squealing and a screaming Lana met my ears as I almost swerved into the car that was in the right lane next to me. I wasn't shocked at the sight of all the middle fingers coming my way and had Lana to blame for that.

"Sorry." She apologized with a stupid smile on her face, but as she dangled my cellphone in front of me I couldn't help, but snatch it out of her hand.

"I'm not texting her and neither are you. Now let me drive." I huffed before focusing on the road and trying to make it home accident free.

None of this would've happened if I told the truth, but I wasn't ready to tell her just yet.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* AUTHORS NOTE*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I hate writing driving scenes lol, but I tried to make it sorta realistic. I always find it weird when I read driving scenes and the passenger and driver like mess around and nothing happens to them.

Maybe I'm just one of those drivers that don't like having distractions when I'm driving. I can't count how many turns or streets I've missed from being distracted lol.

Thanks for reading!