SUMMARY

SEVENTEEN
dedicated to stxrmborn

I looked and looked at her, and I knew, as clearly as I know that I will die, that I loved her more than anything I had ever seen or imagined on earth

Vladimir Nabokov

•••

Duncan Shepherd was a well known man in the political scene of Washington D.C. He also happened to be quite the charmer, having the ability to get women into his bed and law makers to work in his favor. With both of these things in mind, it made perfect sense that he met and quickly captivated Misty Blaine.

Misty Blaine, a hard working single mother of two, happened to be one of California's two senators. While attending a charity ball in late January for the Republican Party, Misty's affiliated party, the two influential figures met and the woman was immediately charmed.

After Annette Shepherd, Duncan's stepmother, explained to him how beneficial a connection to Senator Blaine could be, Annette had urged her stepson to instigate a relationship that would eventually lead to marriage. Knowing well that he would be able to keep up his bachelor ways in secret and how important this was to his mother, Duncan Shepherd pursued a romantic relationship with Misty Blaine that would be the reason for their rushed marriage three months later.

In fact, it was the day of the wedding that the thirty year old man first met Misty's two daughters: Melanie and Cindy. He was kind to both girls, loosely taking on a father role, but he was especially kind to Cindy.

Cindy Blaine was finishing her junior year in high school when she was made aware of her mother's engagement to Washington's famed playboy. The girl couldn't blame her mother as the young teenager herself often caught herself staring at her stepfather for too long.

What started off as a playful, lighthearted relationship between a stepfather and his stepdaughter soon turned into something much more promiscuous. It became a relationship that could change both of their lives forever and that's exactly what it did.

CAST

YOUNG ALICIA SILVERSTONE AS
CINDY BLAINE

YOUNG ALICIA SILVERSTONE AS CINDY BLAINE

"Oh, fuck off. I may love older men but at least I haven't fucked twenty inexperienced boys."

CODY FERN AS
DUNCAN SHEPHERD

"For the last time, it's daddy to you

"For the last time, it's daddy to you."

SUPPORTING CAST

sasha pieterse as melanie blaine
angelina jolie as misty blaine
zoe saldana as esmerelda west
tom ellis as charles saint
ncuti gatwa as thomas
charles melton as justin
harry styles as aaron
cierra ramirez as alexandria
dylan o'brien as xander
timothée chalamet as luke
house of cards cast as their respective characters

sasha pieterse as melanie blaineangelina jolie as misty blainezoe saldana as esmerelda westtom ellis as charles saint ncuti gatwa as thomascharles melton as justinharry styles as aaroncierra ramirez as alexandriadylan o'brien as xandertimothée cha...

© offallenangels

This is an Alternative Universe fic for House of Cards, primarily season six. Not all events, in fact most events, are true or canon to the show. This story is fast burn.

DISCLAIMER: 1) I don't own any of the original characters or storylines from House of Cards. Those all belong to Beau Willimon and the respective production team and companies. 2) I only own my original characters and plots.

WARNINGS: This story features sexual scenes (including between parties that are not always over eighteen, however are of age of consent in Washington D.C.), violence, cursing, drug and alcohol use, etc.

•••

A/N: What's up bitches!! Long time no see! So my hoe ass keeps creating stories I know I won't finish so this is me trying to incorporate it all into one!!!! This is my thirst for Cody Fern meets age gap story.

OBVIOUSLY THE MAIN CHARACTER IS SEVENTEEN and Duncan is thirty so umm like not kosher. However, the age of consent in D.C., where this story takes place, is sixteen so don't come for my head.

If this story isn't your cup of tea, that's cool! I have other stories I'll get around to updating soon enough! Also, huge shout out to stxrmborn for telling me about the Michael Langdon stepbrother fic on Tumblr that led to me to the Duncan Shepherd stepfather fic that inspired me. And yes the way this is all formatted is inspired by her so all props to her!

P.S., obviously Cody Fern wouldn't do anything like this. REMEMBER IT'S FICTION! So no disrespect to Cody in any way!

Enjoy Cody sluts!