Chapter Eight: I'm Trying

Levi's POV
After Erens doctors appointments I left and said I had something to care of. That something was my life. I can't be in a gang and be a father at the same time. I don't want to leave Eren, but I feel like he'll be better off without me. What if something bad happens to him because of me. What if something bad happens to our child. I can't let that happen. I won't let it happen. All I want is for Eren to be safe. And by being around me that's not gonna make his life any better. I want to be there to be a father for our child but I'm just not dad material. Ughh why did it have to turn out like this.
Time skipped
"Hey Hanji" I said with a wave. "Hey grumpy what's up".  "We need to talk", I said in a serious tone. Me and Hanji walked into my car and sat down. I wanted to talk to her and private because I didn't know what to do. I have a fucking child. And Eren doesn't deserve a shit person with a fucked up life to be the father. "Sooo.. what's the problem", Hanji asked confused. "It's Eren... H-he's... pregnant", I said looking down. It wasn't like I didn't want to have a child with Eren, just now wasn't the time. God if only he used a fucking condom. But that night he couldn't keep his hands off of Eren, his omega was just so damn addicting. Hanji then replied, "Wow, Levi isn't Eren still in high school and your not even near ready to become  a father. Is he planning to keep it"? "Ya, were kinda still figuring things out and I don't know what to do. Fuck, Hanji, I'm not father material, my life is so fucked up, I'm apart of a gang for God sakes, Eren doesn't deserve that". "Levi, I know that Eren really loves you I see it every time I see you two together, we can try to figure something out about getting you out of the gang and stuff, but it might not be safe for Eren after. We'll talk about it later but you should get back to Eren, he needs you right now", Hanji said with a smile. She was right Eren was carrying my baby and he needed me right now, he was still in high school and a baby probably wasn't on hi list at this time. "Thanks Hanji, I'll talk to you later". Hanji got out of the car and waved with a smile. I waved back and then turned the car on and drove over to Erens.

Erens POV
I was stuffed under my pillows I felt disgusting. I had been throwing up almost all day. Mom called the school and said I would be gone for a few days. She was thinking about taking me out of school and homeschooling me saying it would be better since I was pregnant. I couldn't even believe it. I was going to be having a baby. I can bring my heart to abort it because it was a creation of me and Levi's love. My mom called me downstairs for dinner and it took me a while before I finally got up. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. My mom smiled at me and set down a bowl of soup. "Here honey you need to eat, you're feeding for two after all now", she said. I sat down and started eating this was the only thing that wouldn't want me to throw up my guts. As I was eating me and my mom heard the doorbell. My mom went to the door and saw who it was. When Levi came through the door I almost started to cry. I missed him so much and he was what I needed right now. He came up to me and gave me a hug and said "Hey brat you miss me". I wrapped my arms around him and started crying into his neck. He grabbed my face and wiped my tears. "Hey no tears now I'm here and I'm not going anywhere, I'm gonna be here for you through this, I promise", he said and kissed me. I knew everything was gonna be okay as long as Levi was with me and we were together then we could get through this.