The Fault In Our Skylox [TFIOS/Skylox crossover]

This is my own rendition of the book TFIOS. It will not follow the exact style of writing nor will I follow the book completely as this is my own creation of a sort of "parody".

The book has been pre-written so the story will go according to my guidelines and shall not be influenced by the readers.

I do not want to see comments saying things like:

Oh! This is not like how the original book went.
Your writing is so not like how it was in the book.
Why is this story so weird?
Ew, I hate Skylox #hate

Etc, etc...

I apologise in advance if the book is not up to your standards but please bear with me as this is my first ever crossover being written.

The Fault In Our Stars © John Green, Dutton Books 2014
SkyLox © Whomever created it
Adam Dahlberg (AKA SkyDoesMinecraft) © Himself
Ty Collins (AKA Deadlox) © Himself
TFIOSkylox (This version of the book) © LostInSorrows 2014
TFIOSkylox (Cover) © LacrimRain 2014 (Check her out on dA and Wattpad!)

(I think I did the copyright stuff correctly? Eh...)

Also, remember, this book is of pure fiction. It may contain some real facts but any opinions or such expressed in this book are not to be taken seriously. Every character in this book belongs to their respectable selves (unless they are made up). Please don't bash me if you disagree with something expressed in this book because this all had been prewritten and I won't be changing any part of it unless I feel like it needs to be changed or is rather unreasonable.
This book would also contain many references to the original book as to pertain the TFIOS aspect but other than that, it shall remain as my creation.

Anyway, on with the book!

Again, sorry if it's not up to your standards...

EDIT: I apologise for the delay of the publishing of this story...