Tenth Chapter

I want to throw away everything in front of me
I want to scream loud but the only one to hear
I'll be together with the burning candle
There's not much left in my heart
This beautiful house looks like a prison
The night sky is so beautiful
~If I Were You~
~2NE1 ~

Momo's Thoughts

I keep listening to that damn song in continuous, I think about what I've done wrong in my life, tears are running down my cheeks for more than twenty minutes, a silent cry in that late winter afternoon, the cold seems to be felt but I don't really stand up, the cold outside there, contrasts and blends perfectly with the cold in my heart.

I have inevitably changed, the sweet and joyful Momo of the past seems to have been buried by that new Momo, full of hatred and contempt for what the world has done to me, why did I'm the only one that have to suffer in that story?

It didn't make any sense, I couldn't find any reason, I closed my eyes, enjoying the icy air that brushed against my face, contrasting with the skin of my cheeks, wet with salty drops.

It hurt, a lot, but I had to move on, why have to waste my pain on that little girl? Yet I could not, I wanted to be able to remove that pain by failing.

Suddenly my earphones were removed, that delicate way of doing things could only belong to Sana, often had been brusque in certain gestures, like hugging people, but when it came to me and Mina she was always so delicate As if she were afraid of hurting us, Sana was just the perfect sister anyone would want.

Momoring you can't be so bad for her. "Now enough, I'm sick of seeing my best friend feel bad for a little girl who doesn't know what she wants" added Sana drying my cheeks from those tears I had shed, I knew well that she hated to see her friends suffer, made her feel bad,I didn't want to make her feel bad but crying was stronger than me.

"Momo you have to take your life in your hand" said the girl caressing my cheeks with her hands, not fully understood what she was doing, that crazy Japanese, but then she promptly explained to me, I knew that Sana always had a valid reason to behave like that, as well as obviously for her character of course.

"Stay at the game, you didn't even realize that Dahyun is staring at you from the classroom window, you cry for her and she doesn't do anything? We want to see how far she does nothing?" asked the Japanese, I swore I wasn't understanding anything of what she was saying, I was too taken to think that little girl had seen me cry for her.

"Momo, she started that story kissing you, you really interest and still have to interest to her to look at you constantly. Why don't we give her the favor and play her own game"

"Sana I'm not really understanding you I swear" I said still confused by what was saying my best friend, I didn't understand it sometimes, I was stupid ok, but I didn't believe up to those points.

"Christ holy Momo, I intend to pretend a relationship, so as to see what she does. My goodness Hirai you're really stupid" laughed the Japanese while the pout that I put up made the girl laugh, I hated being called stupid, especially from her that was more than me.

"Let go of it goes. Let's first put it into practice that to explain it" laughed the girl gently holding my cheeks just resting her lips on mine, Sana had never kissed anyone I was surprised that she had given me her first kiss.

"Sana ... it was your first kiss, what the hell do you do? You had to give it to the person you love, not to me just to help me with Dahyun" I stated seriously while the girl laughed stating that her first kiss had already given by mistake to Tzuyu, well I didn't want to know what the hell they really had done.

"Trust me !" smiled the girl giving a quick glance at the glass of the class without being noticed and then lay once again her lips on mine, but this time looked blatantly towards Dahyun who was clenching her fists, the knuckles were bleached , her face was contracted in anger, perhaps Sana's plan could really work.

I wish I could love you
I would like you to love me
I wish we were together for a day
So I could let you go without regrets
Sometimes, I would throw everything behind and go out, like you do
I want to erase my pain with alcohol, my sadness with laughter
But I do not do it.
~ Were You ~
~ 2NE1 ~