𝙎𝙝𝙮 𝙥𝙩.3

Start from the beginning

His eyes were widely opened. He thought first of what really happened and when it sinked in to him, he jumped in joy. He shouted like he just won a million dollars. Then he did some victory dance as he walked home.

Months have passed and you didn't realize that you were slowly falling in love with him. Every time at lunch, he would join you and Soobin. He would always feed you like a child but you refuse to. Most of the time, Soobin will just laugh as two of you have an almost- love quarrel. Others might have thought you're already a couple.

There are also times Yeonjun gets jealous in times you interact with Soobin just like yesterday.

"Bin-Binnie st-stop."

Soobin was tickling you. You didn't mean to eat his glorious bread. You were hungry that time and that's the only food you saw in the fridge.

"This is my revenge Y/N since you ate my bread."

The two of you continued playing but you didn't knew Yeonjun was watching. He just rolled his eyes and mimicked what you said. You tried asking for his help, but...

"I don't want to join your lovey- dovey moment. I need to go. I have something to finish."

The both of you stopped playing after hearing his words. You were quite confused why he acted like that. You and Soobin looked at each other. You gave him a questioning look and he just answered you with a shrug.

That night

Yeonjun still walked you home. But this night, it was different. It was awkward from the other times.

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry!"

You spoke at the same time. You told him to go first.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to said those. Honestly, I was.. nevermind."

"Wait Yeonjun, you were what? Please tell me."

He was hesitating to tell it since he doesn't have the right to be actually. You weren't his girlfriend, yet. You kept bugging him so he ended up revealing it.

"Yeonnie, please..."

You even tried acting cute to convince him.

"Okay. So I was.. jealous to be exact. I know I shouldn't be but I just can't handle seeing you smile because of him."

You hugged him and patted his back.

"I'm very sorry Yeonnie. I didn't mean to let you feel like that."

"No. You shouldn't be sorry."

After hugging him, you waved at him and walked to your house. Before sleeping, you received a message from him.

Yeonnie :
I just want to say sorry again :(

And since tomorrow is our day off, can we meet at the park?

You:
I'm sorry too.

What time are we going to meet btw?

Yeonnie :
At 2:00 pm.

Good Night. Dream about me 🤭.

You:
It's not a dream if it's you.

It's nightmare🙄.

Yeonnie :
Ouch I feel so hurt😭😭