𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡

~Sequel of Secrets~

Narrator's POV

Beomgyu's gaze to you were like laser. He's been looking to you since the time you entered the room. You weren't very close to him but you knew him because he was your boyfriend's close friend. Yes, he was Taehyun's best friend... before.

It was making you uncomfortable. He was like thinking of a plan to kill you. What a handsome killer you have. You just shrugged of the thought and talked with your friend.

Actually, Beomgyu is really planning something, like... taking you back.

It's been two weeks since the whole school knew you were dating one of school's prince. Some were jealous but most of them ship the both of you.

OMG, they're so cute...

I knew it. They're really destined...

I wish I was her but I think they're perfect...

These love birds are so adorable...

But Beomgyu still can't accept the fact. He was really irritated every time he see the two of you at the canteen having sweet moments. He haven't talked to Taehyun ever since that day. Whenever they meet, he just passed by him and walked away. Betrayer. Yes, that's what he calls him.

He still loves you. He can't give you up. You deserve to know the truth that it wasn't Taehyun. He knew it was him, the one that you love. It is him.

I'll get you Y/N. I promised I'll take you back.

The teacher arrived and the class kept silent.

"Class, you'll be doing a project and it would be in pairs. It will be about the history during World War II and you're going to do a research about it. It should be a 3- page output. I'll just send the other details.

And another announcement, I'll be the one choosing your partners."

The whole class groaned after hearing the news. You look to your friend, Doyoung, he was two column away from you. You pouted at him since there's only a small chance that you'll be with him. But other than that, you noticed his seatmate, Beomgyu. He was looking at you deeply. He was like shooting daggers to your soul.

"He might really have a plan of killing me." You muttered.

He noticed that you were staring at him so he immediately pulled an angel smile. He doesn't want to look bad to you. You also smiled at him and looked away.

Why is he like that? You thought.

"So Choi Beomgyu, you'll be partnered with ...

Yoon Y/N."

Your eyes grew wide. All the girls were very jealous that you got him as your partner. You forgot how to breath after that. You were trying to avoid him yet fate brings you to each other.

While Beomgyu, he was beyond happy. It's his chance. He should never let this go. In short time, he'll make sure to let you know the truth.

We're really destined for each other, my Y/N.

It seems he's really obsessed to you.

Your teacher has now dismissed you. The project should be passed next week so he thought that you finish it as early as now. Beomgyu went to you and tapped your shoulder.

"Hey Y/N. Uhm.. so can we start the project now? So that we can finish it early."

"Oh. Okay, no problem. It's friday as well. So where do we work?"

"My house?"

"Okay, let's go."

He pulled you by your wrist. He was like a child grinning to you.

Cute. No! Erase that. You thought.

Once you arrived at his house, you were welcomed by his mom.

"Oh hi Gyu. Looks like you brought your girlfriend."

"Oh I'm not his girlfriend, Mrs. Choi."

"Yet." he muttered.

You were shocked with what he said. You tried recalling the word in your mind. You were questioning yourself if you heard it right.

"Hmm. The two of you look cute."

"By the way mom, we need to do something. We'll go ahead now."

He lead you to his room and started doing your project. You divided the work. He'll be editing the text of your essay while you're be the one to research.

While you're busy working, he stared at you. You felt his stare and looked at him.

He suddenly touched your cheeks and looked into your lips. He was getting near to you and he can't stop himself.

You were thinking of a way to escape, but seems you can't move under his touch.

Ring...

Your phone rang. It was Taehyun, calling.

Thank God. You said in your mind.

Beomgyu saw who it was and got annoyed. You immediately backed away and almost tripped but Beomgyu was there to hold you. You got out of his grip and answered the call.

After that, he got back to his work and tried focusing. But he really wants to listen to your conversation.

Hello Hyun...

Uhmm, I'm here at Beomgyu's house...

We're doing a project.

Don't worry. We're good.

Bye. Love you.

Gyu just rolled his eyes after your call with him. He can't handle too much sweetness from the both of you. The thought of Taehyun makes him angry and disgusted.

Taehyun's POV

This can't happen. I know that he has a plan. I need to get Y/N now or else he'll take her.

I love you Y/N, no matter what.

Beomgyu's POV

After the call, I asked Y/N to passed me the charger of the laptop. She tried finding it at my table and I noticed she paused for a while. She was holding a paper.

"Beomgyu, wh-why do you have this?"

Oh. I see, she found it. I can see that her eyes have a lot of questions.

Then, I'll answer it for you, my love.

"Looks like your great boyfriend lied to you. I'm just your dear admirer giving those gifts to you. The real one."

To be continued.