part 9 (wedding)

*18.april 2023.*

/MAYA/

Finally, it was the day I get to merry Josh. Me, Riley, Smackle, mom and Topanga were getting ready in one room while Josh, Lucas, Farkle, Zay, Cory and Shawn were getting ready in other. For our wedding we rented a beautiful house with big yard. In the yard there were table set up for guests after we return from the church.

-"Maya, you look beautiful" Topanga said...
-"Thank you" I said and hugged her...
-"Ok no tears. We don't want that makeup to end up her wedding dress" Riley said...
-"Ok ok" Topanga said...

/JOSH/

I got dressed when Shawn walked over to me.

-"I love you, you're like my brother but that girl you're marrying is my daughter" he said...
-"I know. I promise to take a good care of her" I said and hugged Shawn...
-"I hope so" he said...
-"Are we ready to go to church?" Cory asked...
-"Yes!" I said...
-"Nervous?" Lucas asked...
-"A little" I answered...

/MAYA/

We got in our car and drow off. Few minutes later guts did too. We got to the church. The guest were arriving. Mom and Topanga walked in and took their seats. Ne and the girls walked to the back room so Josh wouldn't see us.

They got to the church. Josh walked in and music started. At first went in Riley and Lucas, then Farkle and Smackle and then Zay and Vanessa. It was time for me to go. Shawn took my hand and we started walking.

-"You still have time to run" he said...
-"Shawn" I answered...
-"I'm kidding." He said...

I looked up and saw Josh. He was standing there. His eyes were filled up tears and hi smiled as soon as his eyes catched mine.

We walked and it was time for Shawn to let go of me. At first he didn't.

-"Shawn!" I said...
-"I'm sorry" He said and then let go...

Josh reached out for my hand.

-"Hello everyone. Today we are here to celebrate the love of tgese two" the minister said and looked at us...

-"I believe you have written your own vouls" he said...

-"Ok. Maya. I remember the first time I looked at you as a girl. Before that you were just my friend my childhood friend. But when you and Riley walked in the doorm room the night I found out I got in to NYU, I started to fall for you. The things you said. I love you. And I know that life is hard and painful, but sometimes ut's beautiful and magical. And no matter what you are going through I will be there. Every step if the way. " Jish saud and kissed my heand...
-"I love you too. And I promise to love you no matter what, I promise to be there. I remember when you started to play the long game. When you promised someday. Well it's here. We don't have to play anymore vlbecause we won. We won eachother, we won love." I said and few tears fell dow...

-"I need bouth of you to say after me. I promise to love you in sicknes and in healthy, for richer or for porer till death do us apart" minister said...

We said it and put our rings on.

-"I now pronounc you husband and wife. Joshua Matthews you can kiss your bride" minister said...

Josh kissed me and everyone got up and applaud.

We got in our cars and drow to the house. We got there. Everyone sat oround their tables and began to eat.

-"I have a toust to make" Riley said and stood up...

-"Today my uncle and my best friend got merried. I remember when I told Maya, that she will not be my aunt. But I also remember how happy I was when they promised eachother someday or when Maya told how she feels about him in that dorm room. I was there. I believe that the two of you have something special and magical. To Maya and Josh. To forever" She said and lifted her glass...

We finished eating. Shawn walked over to the micraphone and said that it's time for the married couples first dance. Me and Josh walked over to the dance floor.

-"You look stuning" he said as he hugged me...
-"You don't look that bad yourself" I laughed...

We kept dancing. It was sliw and magical. When mysic ended he kissed me.

Shawn took tge michraphone again and said that Josh needs to dance with his mom and he woyld dance with me.

-"So, are you happy?" He asked as he held my hand...
-"Very" I said...

We danced and laughed. The night went on. Everyone had a great time.

At the end of the night it was time for me and Josh to go to the airport. We were leaving for our honeymoon.