part 1 (Life after ski lodge)

It's been 5 years after ski lodge. Maya is 21 years old, she is in university, studying art. She is living in an apartment in New York with Josh.

Josh is 24 years old, he graduated university. He is working as a  psychologist.

*April 18. 2017.*

Josh asked Maya to be his girlfriend.

*June 20. 2019.*

Maya and Josh move in together. Maya starts getting ready to start studys at university.

*April 18. 2022.*

/JOSH/

I woke up and Maya was still sleeping besides me. It was sunday so I didn't wake her up. I walked to the kitchen and started to make her breakfast. I cracked two eggs on a pan when someone hugged me from behind.

-"Good morning" Maya said and kissed my back...
-"Hey, you're up!" I said as I felt her warm arms against my chest...
-"Yeah. What do we have for breakfast?" She asked...
-"You go back to bed and I will bring it to you" I said and watched her walk away...

I put a tea, plate with eggs and fruit on a trait and carried it to bedroom.

-"Happy 5 year anniversary my love" I said and kissed her red, soft lips...
-"Happy anniversary baby" she said and kissed me again...

We sat in bed and ate breakfast. I carried the dishes to kitchen while Maya went in to bathroom. I heard her turn on a shower.

I walked in the bathroom and got in the shower with her. I hugged her from the back and started kissing her neck. She let out a few moans. I turned her around and started kissing her. It felt like fireworks. I pushed her back to wall and started to make love to her...

We got out of the shower and got dressed. It was a chill day. There was nothing we needed to do, nowhere to be. We walked to the living room, turned on a TV and watched "Me before you".

Few movies later I got up and walked to kitchen.

-"You should probably go get ready" I screamed from kitchen...
-"What? Why?" Maya asked as age walked in the kitchen...
-"Oh I forgot to mention. We have a diner date" I smiled...
-"Really? Where are we going" she asked...
-"Well that's a suprise" I said and leaned in for a kiss...

We walked to bedroom and started to get ready. I put on a suit. I was ready way before she was, so I walked to livingroom and watched TV.

-"So how do I look" Maya asked when she walked out of the bedroom in a tight, dark red, body con dress...
-"You look breathtaking" I said as I stood up. I couldn't take my eyes off of her...
-"You look amazing too" she said and kissed me...
-"So, are you ready to go?" I asked...
-"Yeah. Lets go" she said and took my hand...

We got in the car and drow to the resturant "Perù".

-"Wow Josh it's so fancy and expensive" Maya said as we walked in...
-"Well we can do something nice atleast once a year" I said and pulled a chair for her to sit...

We ordered a dinner and then dessert. We sat and talked. After we finished eating Maya opened ger purse and pulled something out of it. It was a gift.

-"It's for you baby" she said and handed ir to me...
-"Thank you" I answered...

I opened the gift. It was watch that I have been wanting to buy for a long time...

-"Maya. It so expensive" I said as I opened the gift...
-"I know, but you have been wanting it for so long and I couldn't resist" she said...
-"I love you" I stood up and kissed her...

-"So now it's time for my gift" I said nervous...
-"What is it, why are you getting nervous" She asked...

I got on one knee and started talking. I could see a shock in her face and tears starting to form in her eyes...

-"Maya Hunter. You have been my girlfriend for 5 whole years as if today. We have been through so much together. And I honestly love you with all my heart. I am blessed to have you not only as my girlfriend, but as my best friend. I love you so much. So Maya Hunter, will you do me tge honer of becoming my wife, my one and only, my soulmate, my ride or dye, my partner in crime, will you merry me?" I asked...
-"Yes. Yes of course" she whispered and leaned diwn to kiss me...
-"SHE SAID YES.!" I screamed. I got up and hugged her tight...

After we celebrated we drowe home. On the way we facetimed our family and friends to tell them.

-"Oh Hi guys" Riley said as she answered the call...
-"Gues what Riley?" Maya asked...
-"what? She said confused...
-"WE'RE ENGAGED!" Maya screamed and showed her the ring...
-"OMG you guys. I'm so happy for you!" She let a few teara fall down...

We called Mayas parenrs, My parents, Topenga and Cory, Smackle and Farkle, Zay and Vanessa.

As soon as we walked in the apartment Maya took her heals off and threw them aside.

-"Can you unzip my dress?" Maya asked...
-"Sure love" I said and walked to her.

She turned her back to me and took her hair out of the way. I unzipped her dress to reviel her bare back. When the dress was unzipped straps fell down on her sholders. I ran my finger from the top of her back slowly down. She took her dress of and let it fall on the ground. My fingee was slowly moving lower and lower, but my lips started to kiss her neck higher and higher. Few seconds later she turned her face to me and kissed me with pashion...

-"Take me to the bedroom" she said...
-"You don't have to tell me twice" I said and picked her up...

I threw her over my sholder and slapped he ass. She started laughing. I walked to room and gently put her down on the bed...