part 6 (back to school)

*12.january 2023.*

/MAYA/

I woke up at 7 AM. Josh was still sleeping. He had a day off, but I had to get ready to go to university. It was snowing today. I got up, put on some warm clothes and walked to kitchen. A warm tea and eggs will make me ready for today. I ate my breakfast and left for school.

*at school*

-"Hi Maya" Monica said...
-"Hi" I said and walked closer to her...
-"So how was you Christmas holiday?" She asked and smiled...
-"It was fun. Me and Josh drow to Philly for Christmas, after that we drow back to NYC. New Year we celebrated with Riley, Lucas, Smackle, Zay, Farkle and Vanessa. It was cool, that Josh had to go to work only few days. So yeah we spent most of the time inside, snuggled up" I said...
-"Well you just made my single life feel like a crap" she got sad...
-"Monica, I'm sorry" I said...
-"That's ok. Besides I spent few days with Carter" she smiled...
-"Oooo, is there something going on?" I asked...
-"I don't think so. He hasn't showed any affection" she said...
-"Well you should see his face when he talk about you" I said...
-"Ok. Let's go to class" she said...

The day went by so slow. The lectures were boring and the snow outside made it even more. I had to go library and print out some pages to turn in to my profesor.

It was 5PM when I got home. I walked inside the apartment. It was so warm. Josh was cooking dinner. I walked behind him and hugged his body.

-"Wow. Cold hands" he said as he put his hand on mine...
-"Yeah. Have you looked outside?" I said and let go of him...
-"Go change. The dinner will be ready soon" Josh said and kept cooking...

Few minutes later I walked ourside the bedroom. The smell. I was so hungry.

-"Oh. It smells so good" I said and sat on a stool...
-"Yeah? I tried" Josh said and put a hot bowl of spagetty and meat balls...
-"I'm so hungry" I said and startes eating...
-"You didn't eat at school?" He asked in angry voice...
-"hm?" I made a noice, pretending I didn't hear his q...
-"Maya. You can't do that. It's 5PM and the only thing you have had was breakfast" he said and looked at me...
-"I'm sorry ok? I just had a lot to do. And I wanted to get home faster" I said...

After that followed silence. We ate. Josh finished his plate faster and walked to the livingroom. I finished eating and walked to the livingroom. Josh was sitting on couch and watching TV. I walked behind him...

-"Don't be mad" I said as I put my hands around his neck...
-"I'm not mad" he said and kept looking at screen...
-"I know you are. I promise to never do that again" i said and walked in front of him...
-"mh" he said "do you mind moving, I can't see the TV" he said...
-"I do mind" I said and sat on his lap...
-"Maya" he said and wantes to get away...
-"No no no. You're not going anywhere. I am sorry. Please just please please don't be mad" I said and started kissing him...
-"How can I be mad when I have you kissing me?" He said and his lips found mine...

We stood up. He carried me to bedroom.

-"I need to take a shower" I said as he started to unbotton his shirt...
-"Well we can have fun in shower then" he said...

He took my hand and dragges me to bathroom. He turned on the water and pushed me in the shower. We went under water with our clothes on.

-"Josh" I said when he took my shirt off...
-"Mmm"
-"I love you" I said and pulled his pants down...
-"I love you too" He said and kissed my chest...

After the shower we went to bed. It was 7PM. I was tired from school and the shower. And Josh has to go to work tomorrow and I have to go to university.

*13.january 2023.*

/JOSH/

I woke up at 8AM. Maya was allready gone to school. I made myself some breakfast and headed out the door.

I walked in my office. I was one of the main psychologysts so I had my own office.

-"goodmorning Mister Matthews" my secretary said...
-"Goodmorning Lucy" I said "What's new today?" I asked and stopped at her desk...
-"You have 2 appointments. Miss Judt and Ellen Swan. Oh and the new assistant is in your office waiting for you" she said...
-"Thank you"

I walked in my office. There was a brunette, about 23 years old, sitting in one of the chairs.

-"Hey. I'm Josh. I'm your boss" I said and greated her...
-"Oh hello, I am Sarah" ahe said and went in for a hug...

We talked a little about the work stuff. I showed her the desk. It was outside my office. I walked over to Lucy and asked her to tell Sarah what she has to do.

I was done with my appointments. But there was some paperworks I had to go throu and sigh. I was reading one of them when I looked up at the clock. It was 8PM. The office was quiet. I looked outside the office. There was only Sarah left.

-"Why aren't you going home?" I asked...
-"Oh I was just organizing my desk...
-"You should go home. Tomorrow will be hard day" I said...
-"What about you?" She asked...
-"I have some paperwork left to do"
-"Maybe I can bring you coffee"
-"Yeah. That would be nice"

I walked back in my office and texted Maya, that I will be late.

Few minutes later Sarah walked in with cup of coffee.

-"Oh thank you" I said...
-"You seem very tense" she said...
-"Well I have been sitting here for more that 5 hours. My back is killing me. But I have to finish today" I said...
-"I finished massage course. I could give your ahoulders a little massage" she said...
-"Oh no. It's not necesary" I said but she stood up...
-"No no. It's no problem" she said and walked behind me...

She startes to rub my shpulders slowly and softly. She unbottened first 2 buttons, because the shirt was tight around my neck. I put my head on the back of the chair and clised my eyes. Her hands rubbed my shoulders, my chest. I was starting to fall a sleep. When I felt her hand slip under my shirt and her lips kissing my neck.

-"Hey. What are you doing?" I asked...
-"Isn't this what you want?" She asked...
-"No. You said you would give me a back massage" i said...
-"ussualy guys would like it" she said...
-"Yeah single guys. I'm getting merried in 3 months" I said...
-"Oh. I am sorry" she said...
-"You should go home" I said and showed her the door. "See you tomorrow" I said and closed the door...

I was home at 10PM. Maya was on the couch watching TV. I walked over to her, hugged her and kiased her.

-"You won't believe what happened today" I said...

We sat up and I told her abpit whole Sarah thing. Maya said I should let her go and find a new assistant. I told her that we will talk about this on weekend, but now we need to go to bed.