part 5 (family)

/MAYA/

After we were done eating, the kids went to play. Mom, Topanga and Joshs mom startes to clean the table while we sat and talked.

-"So, there was actually something we wanted to ask you two" I said and looked and Morgan and Eric...
-"What is it Marsha" Eric said and laughed...
-"Haven't heard that one for a while" I said and laughed as well...
-"So what we wantes to ask you was, if you would let your kids be the flower kids at our wedding. We have 2 boys and 2 girls." Josh said and looked at them...

(Molly-Matas sister, Megan and Troy-Morgans teins, Jackson-Ericks son)

-"Well I am down. They will look so cute" Morgan said...
-"Yeah." Eric said and looked at his wife "what do you say?" He asked her...
-"Sure. Why not." She said...
-"Thank you!" I said and reached out for Morgans hand."We're here for you. What ever you need. If you need a weekend off we will take the kids, if you want to talk to someone you can call any time" I said...
-"Thank you guys. What did I ever do to deserve you guys?" She smiled and tears started to form in her eyes...

Few seconds later Megan and Troy ran up to Morgan (they are 4 years old)

-"Mommy why are you crying?" Troy asked...
-"Because uncle Josh and auntie Maya are getting married and they asked you to walk the isle and throw flowers" Morgan said and picked Troy up and put him in hee lap...
-"Wht do we need to throw the flowers mommy?" Megan said and looked at Morgan...
-"Because it's a tradition and it's beautiful" Josh said and lifted her off the ground...

/JOSH/

The evening was calm. Mom, Shawn, Topanga, Cory, Erick and his wife went out to meet theyr school friends. Mom and dad went to bed and me, Maya, Riley and Lucas were lwft alone with 4 kids.

Riley and Maya were sitting on the carpet in livingroom and playing with kids. Me and Lucas sat on the couch and watched them.

Molly and Megan were playing with Riley with doll house, while Jackson, who is 2 years old and Troy were playing with Maya.

-"They are gonna be an incredable moms" I said and looked at Lucas...
-"Yeah. We're lucky" he said and smiled at me...

I talked to Lucas when I heard some happy laughter. I looked at Maya and saw that she was kissing and tickling Jackson. He laughed so hard. A big smile showed up on my face. Maya lifted her head up and my eyes catched hers.

Few minutes later it was time to put the kids to bed. Molly, Megan and Troy went down easy.  Jackson made ua struggle. When all the kids were sleeping Riley and Lucas went to bed, but Maya and me walked to the livingroom and turned on a TV. We had to sleep on the couch, because there wasn't enough bedrooms for everyone. We snuggled up and watched a movie.

/25.december 2022./

/JOSH/

We woke up to Megan, Molly and Troy yelling.

-"It's Christmas day" Megan said as she rushed down the stairs...
-"Let's open the presents" Molly said and jumped off the last step...
-"Hey, wait for me" Troy said as ge slowly went down the stairs...

Mom was allready in the kitchen making breakfast. Everyone started slowly showing up.

After we ate breakfast we dat in livingroom and opened presents.

-"This is for you" Maya said and handed a gift to my mom...
-"Aw thank you Maya" mom said and kissed her cheek...

Mom opened the gift and was smiling from ear to ear, but sje was in shock.

-"OMG. Maya, you should be saving up for the wedding, not buying expensive stuff for me" mom said and looked at us...
-"We wanted to treat you, because you deserv it" Maya said...
-"Well I can't thank you enough" Mom said as she pulled out a handbag out of the box...
-"Check what's inside" I said...
-"What's this?" Mom asked as she pulled an envelope out of the bag...
-"Those are two tickets to NYC. So you don't have to worry about how to get to our wedding" Maya said...
-"Omg. You kids are crazy" she said and hugged us...

The kuds opened theyr presents. The day wenr on and it was time for dinner. We sat and ate dinner together. But then it was time for us to leave. Lucas and Rileg and me and Maya were leaving today. Parents stayed till tomorrow.

We packed our stuff, said goodbye to everyone. Morgan walked up to us last and hugged us.

-"Thank you Maya" she whispered in Mayas ear...
-"And you Josh Matthew, don't let go of her, she is something" Morgan said and gave me a look...
-"Never"I said...

We got in the car and drowe away. It was the perfect 3 days with the family!