Chapter 6

Fredbear's Family Diner had been closed. It was shut down for good, and Fredbear and Spring-Bonnie had been sold, as well as their likeness. Afton Robotics was now under the name of Fazbear Entertainment, and that included Circus Baby's Pizza World, though with Mr. Cawthon's permission, William was able to leave it under the name of Afton Robotics.

Since the closing and Henry's death, new mechanics had joined the "family" as his mother called it, though they would never be as close as Charlie and Henry had been.Even the little kids knew that. These new mechanics were the ones who were taking Henry's old blueprints and cutting them down to change Fredbear and Spring-Bonnie from their spring lock forms and turn them into Freddy Fazbear and his pal, Bonnie. Alongside their bandmate, Chica the Chicken, who looked more like a duck to Michael. They, along with a new version of the now named Funtime Foxy just named Foxy, were moved to the restaurant, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

Meanwhile, though they were not to be worn ever again, William had done some legal magic and was able to have it so that Fredbear and Spring-Bonnie were still able to work alongside their new counterparts as animatronics. With the money from selling Afton Robotics, they were even able to have their own cartoon, Fredbear and Friends. The two had a small space in the restaurant where kids were able to go and meet their cartoon heroes if they wanted to, but they were mostly only used for birthday parties anymore.

The biggest event that had happened recently however was the grand opening of Circus Baby's Pizza World. Michael had never seen the restaurant, but Elisabeth had been to it quite a few times. William often said how she had had a hand in designing it.

Today was the day, and they still had one animatronic to deliver. His name, was Funtime Freddy, renamed to go along with the new Freddy name. With his hand puppet pal, BonBon, the two had to be taken to the restaurant. That was Michael and William's job.

Michael, with the smallest amount of help from Alex, who carried BonBon even though she was almost as big as him, helped William lift Funtime Freddy into the truck that they would drive over to the restaurant and put him in his place beside his good friend, Funtime Foxy. Elisabeth was already in the truck, bouncing up and down excitedly. She loved going to the restaurant and seeing the animatronics already there. Her favorite was of course, Circus Baby herself, though William never let her anywhere near her. He always said that he was worried about Elisabeth being hurt by how massive Circus Baby was, which confused Michael. Circus Baby was over seven feet tall! She did have all sorts of features in her that made her unique and quite amazing, but he wasn't sure how that correlated to her size.

They arrived at the restaurant, where there was a crowd of people already waiting for them. One family, who used to go Fredbear's all the time, had heard about the new restaurant, and had booked a birthday party for their twins at once. William had been pleased to let them in for the grand opening, and they had obviously brought a large crowd of people for the show.

"Hey BonBon!" Came from under the tarp they had hidden Funtime Freddy under to keep him a surprise as they moved him out of the truck, making Michael jump and one little girl squeal as she ran away. "I think that's the birthday boy over there! We should go give him a surprise!" William chuckled, patting Funtime Freddy's head as they moved him onto a rolling cart, Alex setting Bon Bon next him and tucking her under the tarp, though she already had one for herself.

"Oh, sounds like someone's excited to meet the birthday kids!" William called, making two kids, presumably the birthday twins, get excited as Michear helped wheel Funtime Freddy in, pushing him hurriedly pass the Security Puppet, who had been returned, though he was on strings now, unable to really do anything anymore. He pushed towards Funtime Cove, where Funtime Foxy was waiting for her new friends.