*Oda Nobunaga ; Kamidere and her Retainer*

Start from the beginning

It was quite honestly tearing her up inside. That's why she had to get answers. With that decided, she bolted for her Retainer's room while holding onto her suit.

***

It wasn't like I hated Nobbu or anything...

That was what Gudako thought as she hugged her pillow to herself. She was aware that these past few days she had been rude and was brushing that kamidere Servant off. It wasn't like she hated her quite prissy attitude. Heck, she found kamidere Nobbu quite attractive.

And that's precisely why she was avoiding the Demon Archer of the Sixth Heaven. She had quite an encounter with Nobbu quite sometime ago. And she was afraid to show it to her. She told this encounter to Mash, Jeanne, Lobo and Chacha and they promised to keep it a secret but also Gudako promising to tell Nobbu soon or they were going to take steps of their own. The Master knew she was supposed to but...

"OI, MASTER! YOU BETTER BE PREPARED CAUSE IMMA COMING IN, LIKE FIVE SECONDS! ONE...TWO...FIVE!!!"

And her room did burst open (of course without breaking it) and her object of troubles stood tall in front of her, closing the door and locking it. Turning back to Gudako, Nobbu had a serious look in her eyes...and that wasn't quite a good sign.

"That wasn't five seconds..." she tried to lighten up the mood but all in vain...

Gudako took in her appearance and presence. Nobbu's suit was quite loose, just a bit more before she was completely stripped...her armor was also nowhere to be seen. Only her cape was in place...

Wait! Why do I seem like I want to strip her down!?!?

"Ehem...if you are done with staring at me, I want to ask you something." Nobbu slowly strides towards her Master's bed. This made Gudako gulp and back up, her back meeting the headboard of the bed. In no time, Nobbu was in front of her, holding her suit as if she was going to strip at anytime.

"Why have you been avoiding me?"

She's too straightforward too. It was easy to get lost in those endless red pools she calls her eyes. And if she wanted to, Gudako bets her hair was soft too...

"I...I...have not..."

"Quit lying."

Gudako gulped as she looked away.

"Master. Look at me."

Gudako shook her head vigorously and desperately. There was quite a sigh and some shuffling in Nobbu's direction. But Gudako still refused to look...

"Tsk."

Nobbu grabbed her chin and made her Master look at her. In turn, Gudako developed quite a blush. She saw Nobbu...the same way...that time...

"I..."

"If you do not answer me, I will get serious here, Master. And you cannot stop me. You've used up your Command Spells in the recent Event."

"Wh-what are you, Astolfo's twin!? Have you lost your rationality as well?!" with a flinch, Gudako said this

"Time's ticking, Master." as if for emphasis, Nobbu clicked her tongue and moved her right index finger left to right, trying to mimic a cuckoo clock.

Giving up, Gudako gave a sigh

"I was...embarrassed to face you..."

The response made Nobbu raise an eyebrow. "Embarrassed? By what?"

"I...do you remember the time when you...uh...went to the hotspring before? You know, with Tamamo Cat, Ushiwakamaru and Chacha?"

The hotspring trip was right after they cleared the Onigashima Event. They set up the hotspring in Chaldea by some means. Yes, Nobbu indeed remembered it. She went in with the aforementioned Servants...

"You were left behind by them. And you decided to train in the hotspring. And I...saw you...like that..." she slowly points to Nobbu's naked body.

Nobbu lets her words sink in. "Seriously? That's it?"

"Wh-what do you mean-"

Nobbu gave a hearty laugh as she hugged her Master. It made Gudako flinch "U-um...Nobbu...?"

"You know, I know you saw me."

"EHHHHH!?!??!!"

"If you just listened to me when I first yelled out in the cafeteria...you'd know that I saw you that time in the hotspring. And...I had something to tell you." Nobbu says as she pulled away from the hug. Gudako's eyes couldn't help but wander downwards...

"Master, my eyes are up here."

Gudako flinched while slightly glaring at the Servant before her. Nobbu laughed again and when that died down, she went to her Master's ears.

"I love you, my Retainer."

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Ha...so, Nobbu, yes, I return thy feelings, Kamidere-san but...I'll see you later."

Then Gudako sprang a nosebleed so much that it would've dirtied the bed...had Nobbu not plugged her nose in time. "I came prepared of course." she said with a toothy grin

"Y-yeah. Thanks. I love you too, Nobbu, my Kamidere."

"Haha. I am well-aware. And I, you, my Retainer."

~fin~

Kamidere - a type of dere in which the individual is like a tsundere but with god-like 'properties' and they may or may not have actual god powers.

Sorry if it was bad. I ship Gudako x Nobbu only a little. I ship Nobbu more with Okita Souji and my mind keeps wandering back to them the whole time I was making this...